Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Full disclosure, we don't cook at home often and when we do it's usually in crockpot so I don't have to scrub messy pots and pans that I fixed dinner in and then waited to try and clean after eating. We only wash the basics such as coffee cups or plastic storage containers. We even eat on paper plates and with plastic utensils so I don't need a rough and tough sponge so idk that this is good for those bigger messes. What I do know is that for light everyday washings, this sponge works perfectly fine. It even has the scrub side on top if needed. I use these dual purpose though. I use one when I mop my floor. I do it on my hands and knees. I spray cleaner on it in sections, using the scrub side to scrub part where cleaner is then flip it over to wipe it with the sponge. I finish by taking a wet rag and going over that section to make sure dirt and leftover cleaner is gone then move on to next section and repeat. These work great for the floors in my kitchen and bathroom. They are also affordable enough that I throw it away after done with the floors that day and start with new sponge next time. For dishes I use same one for a long time. I rinse it out to air dry after each use and since I'm not doing much if any heavy scrubbing the pad holds up for as long as I use the same one.
Esperanza P.
This product is great. My mom bought it and my sister and brother actual did the dishes with no problem. It keeps everyone from coming in contact with the food on the dishes, even though i don't have a problem with that
Meg M.
Milford, MA
these brillo pads work amazingly to clean with. they arent to harsh but harsh enough to clean! and get your dishes clean..fast! i love the invention of brillo pads! i recommend these in your home if you are missing them!
Alexx A.
fresno , CA
These sponges work good they last about a month I would say and they get rid of all the Greece and it works well my dishes are always clean just make sure u ring out the sponge before your done or else they start to smell
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
These sponges last very long, you should always inter change your sponges just for healthy cleaning reasons. These sponges soak up just the right amount if soap and water; it is soft and easy to scrape off foods!
Destiny S.
mcchord jblm afb , WA
My husband tends to get these and I mean they do the job but I personally do not like them. I feel like they have to get thrown away super fast they get a weird smell wich is so disappointing.
Andrea W.
Tough sponge that surprisingly last a while if your not too rough on it,has two sides one for cleaning and the other to scrub any extra access thats left behind.
stephanie m.
South Lebanon , OH
Love these sponges and the color and the way they feel. They make my dishes super clean and they don’t have a mildew smell. I usually
Buy a pack of 2-3 and don’t have to replace for a good month or two. Love them. they are the only thing I’ll use to wash my dishes
Kyle L.
Red Bank, NJ
To simply put it, this sponge gets the job done. With a busy household and multiple pets running around it’s no easy task to keep the apartment clean. But Brillo is always there to save the day. Good on virtually any surface there’s no other sponge for me.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great no scratch scrub something every new person getting an apartment or home-for the first time should learn about. I know I went through my fair share of scratched up pots and pants and even plates before I realized these sponges existed