Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great no scratch scrub something every new person getting an apartment or home-for the first time should learn about. I know I went through my fair share of scratched up pots and pants and even plates before I realized these sponges existed
Esperanza P.
This product is great. My mom bought it and my sister and brother actual did the dishes with no problem. It keeps everyone from coming in contact with the food on the dishes, even though i don't have a problem with that
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
These sponges last very long, you should always inter change your sponges just for healthy cleaning reasons. These sponges soak up just the right amount if soap and water; it is soft and easy to scrape off foods!
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
I’m always replacing sponges because EW and these are the only ones i purchase. They are not flimsy and you don’t need to put it too much effort when scrubbing. I would recommend to others
Elena D.
Every Brillo pad that I have used has always gotten anything that I am trying to get rid of off of a pan! They work really good and that’s one of the things that I like about them! I HIGHLY recommend someone else to use them and have them leave a review of how well it worked for them!
Leena W.
Long lasting. They get the job done, and they don’t scratch up my dishes. Affordable price. I have a love hate relationship with sponges. I love them when they are new or have only been used a few times, but when the score pad starts to frazzle out, in the trash they go.
Kyle L.
Red Bank, NJ
To simply put it, this sponge gets the job done. With a busy household and multiple pets running around it’s no easy task to keep the apartment clean. But Brillo is always there to save the day. Good on virtually any surface there’s no other sponge for me.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
These things are a kitchen staple for sure. They really help to not scratch your nice pans that have the stains you can’t seem to get rid of. They aren’t expensive and as long as you clean them in between uses you can use them for a while!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
These sponges are a great buy and last a good amount of time. There is a soft side and a more rough side to get the tough foods off dishes. I think these are very effective and I would recommend to others. The price is very reasonable.
Glorymar D.
Coral Springs, FL
This are one of my favorite brands of sponges to clean dishes. Good value for a good price. I’m so glad that I can find this great product at Walmart. I highly recommend it to anyone that want a great sponge for a great price!!