Brillo Estracell No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge - 2 CT uploaded by Camila I.

BY BRILLO #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge.
Great for bathrooms!
2 pack.
More sanitary!
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
No scratch scrub sponge with Wedge Edge®.
Reaches deeper.
Armaly® brands. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Los Angeles, CA
I use Estracell sponges at the sink for cleaning dishes and such. They're great for not getting smelly and falling apart. They're no good for soaking up spills, but I don't use them for that. I retire them from the kitchen after 2 weeks and use the old ones for housecleaning. I can't give them 5 stars though because the blue scrubber material is not as nice as the white stuff that came on the pink Armaly sponges that have been discontinued. The blue scrubber quickly starts to look ratty. I suppose the defect only concerns its appearance, not its effectiveness, since it's only a light duty scrubber anyway, but it bugs me.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
Love these they are multi purpose and they really dont scratch. They are really inexpensive which of course everyone loves i use them to get up practically everything and i can usually find them at any store Im at so theyre never hard to find i would recommend for sure this is a product i always buy for my kitchen, bathroom , work shop, and job.
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this sponge. Not sure if it's because my mother used them so I do as well or if it's the best sponge around but they do the job! I've never had any problem with getting my dishes or pans clean with these sponges. I also like to use them for cleaning up counter tops and the stove top. Great multip purpose sponge.
Kinsley P.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
These work fine their a little sketch but they really do get the job done you can buy these from Walmart . Their a disappointed meant when you open them up but once you start to use it it comes in handy . I will most likely buy this again I may try more Brillo pads out but if none seems to work for me I'll buy this
Claribel J.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
It is very good product.
Mishelle D.
Mishelle D.
Livonia, MI
These sponges work great for cleaning dishes. I bought them at Kroger and I will continue to purchase them because they are the only ones I use. I like the different colors they come in and they foam up really nice. I wish they lasted longer than they did but for the price you pay it is a good product.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
These sponges really are more sanitary. They don't hold odors and bacteria like regular sponges do. Once I found tgese years ago these are the only type of sponge I will buy now. That estracell material is durable and long lasting. I also loke the color of these.I would reccomend tgem to everyone.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
I purchased these a while ago, and am just now down to the last one. They don't last super long, and seem to be okay if you allow for them to dry. They have not scratched any of my teflon pans, and I will continue to buy them. Again, if you let them air out, they seem to last you longer.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just tried these sponges. I like them. the scrubby side works very well cleaning hard to get on spots on dishes. the soft side is also good for holding soap. I have noticed the soft side is starting to deteriorate already though. Not the best sponge out there, but worth it for the price!
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Very good, at first i thought it would be a bad product, but it turns out it is quite decent, it picks up any dirt when added to water and completely cleans any area of your house (any wood or marble floor at least) the only prodlem i have is it doesn't pick up a whole lot of water. :P
danila f.
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these cheeks good? Clean even