BY BRILLO #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo Estracell Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges: Heavy-duty scrub material is designed to clean the toughest surfaces Will remove burned-on foods and grease from cast iron pots and pans More sanitary Made with Estracell see more...

Theresa S.
Wellston, OH
The best sponges I have ever used you can pick these up at the dollar tree and they come 2 in a pack. I've tried more expensive sponges that would only last through a couple of washes but these last all week and possibly a second week I've saved so much money using these i highly recommend it
Aliyah H.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer the heavy duty because it gets the job done and they last long. I typically restock on these every 4-6 weeks. I would recommend these as a house warming gift as well. They usually come in different various amounts.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These sponges always get the job done. I love that you can buy a pack of them for a real good price. I use these on many different types of surfaces and I am never disappointed! I suggest everyone gives them a try!
Cheyenne O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only use these when doing my dishes. They last quite a while without wearing down and they do the job when the dishes are horrendous and have sat over night. Good quality for the price and duration they last.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Brillo Estracell Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges I buy these to keep on hand for my kitchen sink. I think they do a great job and last a long time. They really hold up well to tough scrub jobs and never shred or fall apart. I only replace due length of time.
Grace N.
Holland
Whether it be household cleaning or cutting through grease at work, this does it all! When used in an industrial setting it seems to go bad rather quickly but it still does a great job
Melissa M.
Wise
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these for just about everything from cleaning my bathroom to cleaning my kitchen of course different sponges they work effectively and definitely help pull everything off the counters and or bathtub would definitely purchase again definitely helps clean an oven that's for sure not a bad price and I've even recommended them to my mom!
Genesis R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They last without ripping or getting a funny smell to them they’re affordable as well. Never disappointed with this product been buying it for quite some time now
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This heavy duty sponge is great to wash the dishes, clean the stove and even the bathroom. The sponges are very inexpensive so I have a few designated for different areas of my home specifically the kitchen and bathroom. It removes any food debri and helps wipe up any mess.
Brooke A.
wayne, WV
When it says heavy duty.. IT MEANS WHAT IT SAYS. Amazing! Actually does what it's supposed to! If you want great results, you should get this! Because it is PERFECTION!! I totally recommend this to you and your family and friends!!