Brillo Basics Scrub Brush Multi-purpose

Brillo Basics Scrub Brush Multi-purpose

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brillo Basics Scrub Brush Multi-purpose!
How would you rate this product?
Christine C.
Bay Shore, NY
Brillo Basics Scrub Brush Multi-purpose uploaded by Christine C.
The scrub brush itself is very good for cleaning baseboards and scrubbing the tub, but the handle is awkward. I thought having a handle would be better than just gripping onto the old scrub brush I used prior. With the handle, I don’t feel like I get enough power to scrub and I don’t feel like I am fully balanced on what I’m scrubbing. I purchased this at the dollar tree, so it didn’t break the bank for me LOL.
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
I like to clean my baseboards and really deep clean my home. These come in handy for just that and more! Can be used for hard to clean pots and pans, to scrub grime out of the tub/toilet etc. I highly recommend these!

Looking for your answer?