Brillo Basics Estracell No Scratch and Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges 2 Packs of 2 uploaded by Hannah B.

BY BRILLO #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Great for your toughest cleaning jobs! Grease-fighting scrub sponges help clean baked-on greasy messes, counter tops, and more. Ideal for dishes, sinks, bathrooms... even tires, garage tools, and patio furniture. Great for removing build-up in hard to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is that brand that we all grew up with. Well now it's just not the little spongy things that soapy and scratches up your pots and stuff where love has come out with things that you can clean your kitchen with your sink in your stove in your countertops without scratching stuff up and this is the great product to use you can wash it out and when you put a little soap on there that goes a long way so try this product now you can almost get it almost any store like walk-ins Walmart or Albertsons.
Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
These sponges do what I need them to do, no complaints. I buy mine from the dollar tree (they come in a 2 pack) which is nice since I don't like using them for to long cause of germs.
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
These are great to me, I don't have to worry about scratching up my pants or plates. They are tough enough to cut through the food but gentle enough to not scratch my stuff.
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
I feel that they fall apart. Now I’m not a fan of sponges just because I feel they’re dirty. I only use a few times then trash. If the price is right I’ll grab a pack.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Great sponges for washing dishes (and just about anything else). They don't leave your wrist hurting from having to scrub too hard and they don't leave scratches!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I use the heavy duty cause i don’t like to have to buy sponge after sponge since they fall apart quick and this one has lasted me awhile and it leaves no scratches which I like since I’ve tried ones that have made scratches
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
We like this sponge/pad a lot at our house! ... we constantly are washing dishes and this one kinda stays clean always and dont tear i recommend using it for sure!
Amber J.
Wendell, NC
These pads get the job done but they tend to tear easily. I like the two textures depending on what side of the sponge you use but they are not worthy the price considering they do not last a long time.
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
These are good to clean your stove or counters with or that tuff stuck on food from dinner. The price is pretty good for a pack of them I don’t mind paying a few buck for something to make my life easier