BY BRILLIANT PET #18 in Litter Boxes

Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box Features include: Measures 27.38 x 19 x 7 inches Height is 16.75 inch with hood installed. Includes 3 additional features for the ultimate in cat care: (1) Privacy Hood, (2) Adjustable Rake Delay and (3) Health Counter. Reliably designed and rigorously tested in our lab for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming. Only self-cleaning litter box that uses disposable litter trays pre-filled with Fresh Step Crystals litter for unbeatable odor control. So convenient you can leave it alone for weeks at a time. Rakes litter automatically so you don't have to see, touch, or smell messy waste. see more...

Sophie H.
Greenville, SC
Now that I've had this for over a month, I don't know how I ever went without it. I have two cats, a fat grey tabby named Albus and a siamese named Tonks. Previously, I had two litter boxes for them because Albus liked to pee in one and poop in the other (if I didn't have two, he'd poop on the floor). I had to scoop each of them at least once a day. Albus and Tonks would also move the litter around so it would get into piles on the floor, which got really messy. Now that I have this, it's so easy! They both use it (just one litter box) with no accidents and the floor stays clean.

How it works: Put the tray that it comes with inside the litter box and it will automatically attach with a magnet. Pour the litter in (this also comes with the tray, the crystals are designed to deodorize). 20 minutes after a cat uses it, the litter box automatically moves the pee and poop to the end of the tray, which is covered by a purple lid. You won't be able to smell anything. Change out the tray every month if you have one cat and every 2 weeks if you have 2. That's it. It's so easy.

The litter box is a bit loud, which I expected would scare Tonks since she's quite skittish and a bit dumb. But to my surprise, the cats are actually entertained by it. They love to watch it move. It's really funny!

It is expensive and you have to keep buying the trays, but it's so worth the price. If you have the money, I highly recommend. It's wonderful to not have to scoop every day.
Josie M.
Pet Lover Expert
Don't have a cat but a family member does and they have this litter box. It's wonderful! I think that every cat owner needs this litter box!
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
I love this litter box. We have been using it for the past 3-4 years. It doesn't smell bad. My cats love using it. It cleans itself. You need to change it in every 20-25 days and it is also very easy to change the litter box. I love love this product. Highly recommended. It is worth the price.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Pet Lover Expert
This is An awesome product!! It relieves your home of those nasty cat odors. It cleans itself. It so low maintenance it's perfect for a home with multiple cats as well..clumping litter will cause it to break as it tends to stick the box.
Valarie S.
I wasn't to big on this neither was my cat. I had to take the hood off cause she wouldn't go in with it on. So she flung crystal out which I didn't mind cleaning up. She would get startled by the rake moving. But bad thing was after like a week her feces would attract fly and these gnats. It was just to big and bulky to me. Plus her urine would almost go all the way through the cardboard. So we ended up going back to regular box that she preferred
Stefanie H.
Vacaville, CA
I love this litterbox. I have two cats and this makes changing litter quick and easy. I have had no issues with smell. The only cons are, the refills are expensive and I don't like the metal rake. It's already rusting after a little over a month.
erica v.
Reading, MA
Wish I had this! I hate cleaning up kitty box :( my cat pees like crazy! he's an old cat and will only go to the bathroom if his box is 100% clean nothing in it. please Santa buy Oscar ( my 17 year old cat) this**
Brittany H.
Johns Island, SC
I WANT THIS. I have two cats. I am so tired of having to clean the litter all the time. The always seem to potty on one side. And they aren't the best at covering their poo.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
My cat used this for a few months while we had a roommate who had this for her cats. It's a bit smaller than it looks in the photo. It's also kind of inconvenient that you're supposed to use a specific type of litter. Also, it's quite loud, my cat is skittish and it would scare her most of the time if she was anywhere near. Honestly, what's so hard about scooping litter once every day? I mean it's nice but definitely not necessary
Lydia F.
Best product ever! I've had my Scoopfree Litter Box for 4 years now, and it's still going strong! It started getting noisy because the tray that moves back and forth was grinding up bits of litter into powder, but I hosed it off and sprayed some WD-40 into it and now it's quiet again. I have a subscription service through Amazon (it's cheaper there) that delivers new litter trays based on my needs. Fantastic product!
This size is suitable for a large size?
Tina B.
Rockmart, GA
I would love to try this. How often do you need to change it? I have four adult cats and five kittens. Is it better then a normal litter box?
Sarah H.
Smithfield , IL
How much is this and is it worth the cost???
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Do you HAVE to buy the trays when you want to change the box?
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
Pet Lover Expert
What is the upkeep and cost of this? does it "pay for itself" or is it just adding more expense?