Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterBrilliant Pet
ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box

Brilliant Pet ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Box

by Brilliant Pet

Designed by cat-loving MIT-trained engineers, the PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box features breakthrough technology to provide matchless odor control and hands-off convenience. The self-cleaning system works by automatically raking waste into a covered compartment every 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box. Sensors detect your catAAATMs movement and reset the 20 minute timer. The ScoopFree system comes pre-loaded with an innovative crystal litter tray that is 5 times for effective at reducing odor compared to clay or clumping litters. Just one ScoopFree Crystals Litter Tray lasts as long as 30 lbs. of the leading clay litter. Simply replace the ScoopFree Blue Crystals Litter Tray about once a month for each cat. No more scooping each day! Features: Leave it alone for up to 30 days* Disposable tray pre-filled with ScoopFree Crystals Crystal litter locks away odors No scooping, cleaning or re-filling litter Automatically rakes solids into covered trap Convenient, reliable, quiet and hands-off PetSafe ScoopFree Crystals Litter Tray refills are sold separately Environment Type: Litter Box Species: Cats Package Dimensions: 14" x 14". The exterior dimensions of ScoopFree are 27 3/8" x 19" x 7". The height is 16 3/4" with the optional hood installed. Caution: Never add litter to your ScoopFree box or use another type or brand of litter. The PetSafe ScoopFree Crystals Litter Tray is formulated especially for the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box. How it Works: Open your pre-packaged ScoopFree Blue Crystals Litter Tray. Slide tray into automatic litter box. Store tray cover under litter tray for later disposal. There's nothing to fill, empty or clean for up to 30 days* After your cat uses the PetSafe ScoopFree box, the ScoopFree crystal litter immediately starts to absorb liquid waste and dry out solid waste. 20 minutes after your cat leaves the b

Is it worth the money 💰 💰?
Has anyone tried and liked this product Does the litter get all over or is it pellet Thanx
Wow!!! Awesome. Lol where can I find one of these? & what exactly what I need to buy extra if there is anything else which I'm sure there is. More info please!!! :))))
Start your review of Brilliant Pet ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Box!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah B.
Veneta
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Brilliant Pet ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Box uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has been great for me bing a first time cat owner. I think it is well worth the price. This is my second time cleaning it out and have now bought by a reusable bottom pan to cut costs on refills. My kitty really like it too and keeps my house smelling clean.
Taylor G.
Palm Desert, CA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Honest don’t know what I did before this litter box. I have one cat and I didn’t have to clean this for 30 days until it even started showing signs of being used. Once it was time to change it out I was a little scared because of all the poop from a month, but theres a plastic part that covers it so you don’t even see it and the new tray comes with a lid you just stick on and throw it in the trash! I honestly am in shock at how easy this is. My dog is also a cat poop eater so this has helped with that problem as well because it’s usually scooped up before he even noticed it’s there. Honestly the best thing I’ve spent my money on in a loooong time!
Mary P.
North Potomac, MD
Brilliant Pet ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Box uploaded by Mary P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love having this. While the price seems expensive at the start, it really is worth it because of the hassle-free replacement process. The smell in the room is great, the litter box rakes itself, and it even tells you when to replace the tray! The only issue is the pellets. My cat tracks these crystals everywhere after he’s used the box, and not only is the mess annoying, the crystals are sharp and hurt when you step on them. Wish they could figure out a way to fix this. Even so, I recommend this to everyone I know.
Amanda C.
Fishers
Purchased at: Amazon
By far the best thing I bought my two cats. I am so sensitive to smells and this box self cleans and I never have to smell the box. Brilliant Pet ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Box
Jake C.
Morton Grove, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
From a convenience standpoint it's a good product. Not having to clean the litter box frequently is a plus. However, the litter does need to be replaced more frequently than suggested especially in humid locations. Replacing the trays is not as effortless or clean as advertised and the trays can be costly when compared to normal litter.
Dana A.
Beech Grove, IN
Purchased at: PetSmart
Best price I found for a self cleaning litter box. No odor. Not too loud. About as loud as a dishwasher. It can be a little messy to change out and every once and a while poop gets stuck on the metal parts. Not often though. We don't have top mind the litter as often, that's nice.
Megan D.
Santa Fe, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
This litter box is good - until it’s not. When I had 1 cat this was my savior. I never had any issues and only to change it every 3 or 4 weeks. Now that I have 2 cats, it’s toast. The trays last 1-2 weeks before the smell becomes suffocating. It has become way too expensive. Sigh. We had a really good run. Goodbye forever, old friend.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
It does what it's supposed to do, except the litter it comes with doesn't deodorize the poo smell. It does scoop it all under the hood however (unless the cat pees behind the rake) , and works well with deodorizing pee, but I think we'll just have to scoop up what's under the hood. We'll continue using it for the time being, as it at least keeps the litterbox fresher for the cat.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
This is it! This is the best automatic machine. It's fairly simple so if you ever have a problem it's easy to take apart and fix. I recommend getting the reusable litter trays that you find on Amazon instead of spending the extra money on the ones you use once. It's a lifesaver. With 4 cats this works perfectly for us. I recommend this product to everyone I know with a cat.
Melissa B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Purchased at: PETCO
This is the single greatest invention for keeping cats healthy and happy. It is so easy for anyone to use, controls odors and makes litter box cleaning day a breeze! I can’t recommend this product highly enough! We have had ours for over 8 years!