BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolsbrilliant beauty
Eyelash Curler - Award Winning - With Satin Bag & Refill Pads - No Pinching, Just Dramatically Curled Eyelashes & Lash Line in Seconds Get Gorgeous Eye Lashes Now!

by brilliant beauty

The Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler creates the most voluminously curled eyelashes with absolutely no tugging, no pulling, and no broken lashes. Highest level of performance with a flawlessly calibrated hinge that gently ensures uniform pressure every time, an ergonomic body, and a longer curl surface. Certified highest quality, stainless steel frame engineered engineered perfectly for both at home and professional use. Genius design fits all eye shapes and sizes, and create the most lift and curl for a gorgeous, eye-opening look that takes seconds to achieve, and will last all day. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Brilliant Beauty's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

The Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler creates the most voluminously curled eyelashes with absolutely no tugging, no pulling, and no broken lashes.; Highest level of performance with a flawlessly calibrated hinge that gently ensures uniform pressure every time, an ergonomic body, and a longer curl surface.; Certified highest quality, stainless steel frame engineered engineered perfectly for both at home and professional use.; Genius design fits all eye shapes and sizes, and create the most lift and curl for a gorgeous, eye-opening look that takes seconds to achieve, and will last all day.; Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Brilliant Beauty's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler - Award Winning - With Satin Bag & Refill Pads - No Pinching, Just Dramatically Curled Eyelashes & Lash Line in Seconds. Get Gorgeous Eye Lashes Now!!
Sopho G.
New Castle, DE
Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler - Award Winning - With Satin Bag & Refill Pads - No Pinching, Just Dramatically Curled Eyelashes & Lash Line in Seconds. Get Gorgeous Eye Lashes Now! uploaded by Sopho G.
This is a beautiful eyelash curler. The quality of the materials is clearly superior to ones I've owned in the past. The lovely bag that comes with the curler is a nice bonus. I reached out to the company to share feedback that I struggled a bit to get close to the lash line and they responded within hours standing by their money back guarantee and offering a refund if I wanted one. I wonder if I am a bit to used to my old curler and simply need to practice a bit more to get really close to my eye.

Looking for your answer?