Brilliant Basics by Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack uploaded by Shelly M.

BY RECARO NORTH

The Fisher-Price® Rock-a-Stack® toy is classic, colorful fun for your little one! Younger babies will love grasping, holding, shaking and exploring the five colorful rings. The littlest ring has a shiny, reflective surface for baby to discover insideâ€"with colorful, swirling beads that make fun rattle sounds! When they're ready to sit and stack, babies can place the rings on the post, then bat at the wobbly base to make it rock back and forth. Stacking helps them develop hand-eye coordination and introduces them to the concept of relative size as they learn to sort and stack from biggest to smallest! Gender: Unisex. see more...

Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Such a classic toy, even so that I remember having one of these when I was little as well so I just had to get one for my son. Was able to snag this for $5 and it’s definitely been one of my son’s most well used toys, even though it’s rather basic. He loves carrying around the rings and wearing them on his wrist, and when he’s done trying to put the stack back together. Definitely a staple that’s worth the small price tag.
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
There’s something to be said about the classic basics like the stacks. I’ve used them for both my boys. They’re great from the very beginning to introduce colorful toys to hold or chew on, to learning to sit up and stack, to learning actual colors. They’re durable, long lasting and very affordable. A staple in my book.
Leanna B.
Los Angeles
Definitely a must have for every kids toy box. My daughter almost 8 months so this is right on time. I prefer going back to basics when it comes to teaching her things and not rely on technology heavily. She’ll have plenty of time for the computers and such.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
My baby girl got this set for her first birthday about 5 months ago. & she seems to like it pretty well. She can take all the rings off and put them back on! Sometimes I have to show her the order but she gets it :)
Tamara C.
Great to have to help with hand and eye coordination! Even works as a teething toy for our little one. Great price. Just have to keep up with all the rings! One is always missing lol
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I feel that this is a classic toy, practical, colorful, didactic, I like it a lot and it costs $ 7 is in a very good price something that will last a lot to all the babies like this
Evelyn Renata R.
Tucson , AZ
My son loves the stack, rock and roll. He plays with it all the time not only does he have fun but it helps him develop muscle movements and his brain function in being able to stack things. Helps with curiosity and problem solving.
Tressa B.
Apo,Ae
Perfect for cognitive thinking and brain solving :) Brilliant Basics by Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack . Can’t go wrong w stacking .
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great toy for learning. My little guy picked it out at the store and it was cheap. Great toy for him to learn.