Brilliance New york Women's 4-In-1 Clipless Curling Iron Diamond Technology | Plus Free Heat Resistant Glove, Pink

BY BRILLIANCE NEW YORK

This is the ultimate curling iron. Enhance your style with this one of a kind diamond rod with 4 interchangeable barrels. It is like having 4 curling irons in 1! The 4-in-1 Glam Setter Clipless Curling Iron Set includes a smaller 3/4" (19mm) barrel... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha R.
I recentlt got this and I love it but I had problems curling my hair with the biggest tube. The curls didnt last much probably because i have natural straight hair or something but the medium big tube that one did the work I liked it a lot and curl my hair so good it made the exact curl i was looking for. I got this in bundle with the straightner for $34
Nicole R.
Atlanta
This curling iron set is absolutely good quality. I loved this set!! Whit this curling iron I got natural weaves in 10 minutes flat. Faster than ever! Comes with four interchangeable barrels that I can choose to use and create great hairstyles. Also I am impressed with the quality because they are actually amazing! I absolutely recommend this 4 in 1 curler.