Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsBrilliance New York

by Brilliance New York

This is the ultimate curling iron. Enhance your style with this one of a kind diamond rod with 4 interchangeable barrels. It is like having 4 curling irons in 1! The 4-in-1 Glam Setter Clipless Curling Iron Set includes a smaller 3/4" (19mm) barrel...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brilliance New york Women's 4-In-1 Clipless Curling Iron Diamond Technology | Plus Free Heat Resistant Glove, Pink!
Kayla S.
Manchester
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this curling wand. It gives me the perfect loose curls. I love what the wand is made out of and it’s lasted me years
Rosaly C.
I love that you can change out the size between the four options. It comes in great packaging. It heats up quickly and leaves the hair amazing.
Nicole R.
Miami
This curling iron set is absolutely good quality. I loved this set!! Whit this curling iron I got natural weaves in 10 minutes flat. Faster than ever! Comes with four interchangeable barrels that I can choose to use and create great hairstyles. Also I am impressed with the quality because they are actually amazing! I absolutely recommend this 4 in 1 curler.
Samantha R.
Tulsa, OK
I recentlt got this and I love it but I had problems curling my hair with the biggest tube. The curls didnt last much probably because i have natural straight hair or something but the medium big tube that one did the work I liked it a lot and curl my hair so good it made the exact curl i was looking for. I got this in bundle with the straightner for $34

Looking for your answer?