BeautyHair Styling ToolsBrilliance New York

by Brilliance New York

The secret to great hairstyles starts with great tools! This unique 1" Pro Diamond & Titanium Flat Iron utilizes Diamond Technology to help give your hair more body and volume than ever before. Far Infra Red technology helps to provide constant, even...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brilliance New York - Pro Titanium 1" Green Flat Iron, Straightens & Curls with Adjustable Temp, Featuring Negative Ions & FIR Tech, Dual Voltage, For Home & Travel!
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love love love love this straightener! It leaves my hair so soft and works so well. Literally heats up in like 10 seconds so super easy for moms who need to do things quickly!!
Michele M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I bought this at the mall in a kit that was a straightener, wand, and blow dryer. I was given a demonstration of how to use it, but cannot master the curls they did on my hair with the straightener. I have long thick hair. I am satisfied though as it does straighten my hair quite well.
Lauren D.
Mobile
Best straightener I’ve tried! Straightens hair so effortlessly and gets rid of all of my friz.

Looking for your answer?