BY BRILLIANCE NEW YORK

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Product Description Brilliance New York's Ruby Face Cream seals in nourishing moisturizers while introducing additional vitamins designed to restore optimal hydration and promote softer, more supple-looking skin. LXIR, a unique diamond complex, along with micronized Ruby crystals help stimulate the sertuin (longevity) gene that signals skin to act younger. A rich mushroom extract helps balance skin tone and a hexapeptide proven to significantly impact firmness and elasticity are both key ingredients in this rich yet ultra-light formula. This final stage in the Ruby Collection recharges the skins electrical balance and helps strengthen your skin's defense system against visible signs of aging. Directions for use: Apply generously to your face and upper neck once the Ruby Face Serum has been fully absorbed to complete the Ruby Collection treatment. For optimal results, repeat regimen once a week. Diamond Peptide Complex: Brilliance New York labs have cultivated a groundbreaking compound called LXIR - a revolutionary diamond complex which binds a sirtuin-like peptide alongside some of nature's most treasured ingredients. For years, resveratrol has been successfully used to stimulate the production of Sirtuins a class of enzymes that promote biochemical reactions within the cells to help delay signs of aging. In clinical studies, BNY's LXIR Diamond Complex showed the ability to increase the levels of sirtuins 26% more than resveratrol, making it one of the most exciting breakthroughs in the skin care industry today. When used regularly, the Brilliance New York skin care formulas with LXIR Diamond Complex can regenerate, strengthen and reinforce the natural defense system of the skin resulting in a more radiant, firmer and younger looking complexion. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Angie S.
I have always been very much into skincare and keeping my skin looking youthful & healthy. As I got older, time moved on and it moved on right across my face... I started to get the dreaded '11 lines' Dun Dun Dunnnn!!!!! I immediately sprang up and ran to my husband and screamed "THAT'S IT I'M GETTING BOTOX!!!" Then I started to think that maybe there was something in the middle between Fillers and Nothing? There was: Brilliance New York Diamond Peptide Face Cream Ruby Collection Anti Aging This stuff is gold!... well actually it's rubies and diamonds but you get my meaning ;) ...and as it says in the name, brilliant. There are 5 different collections: Pearl, Gold, Diamond, Ruby, and Caviar. I chose to go with the Ruby Collection. All collections are safe to use for ages 18+ and even though they recommend the Pearl/White Collections for 30+ and the Ruby/Caviar Collections for 50+, I was g'damn desperate and wanted to get as far ahead of the aging process as I could. Plus it's pink and it's got rubies and diamonds in it! What's not to love? Seriously though, the products’ website has all the information behind the science of these infusions... the rubies and diamonds aren't in there just for kicks... and the science behind the Ruby Collection suited my needs for wanting to get rid of my '11' and it has actually worked! I'm happy AND look it! This cream makes me wake up with my face feeling so refreshed after I’ve used it at night, and truly my '11' has faded. Is it completely gone? No, but I definitely see a huge difference. For me, it's doing what I wanted it to: slowing down the aging process. If you’re looking for a product to do the same, I highly recommend this one!