Brilliance New York - 1.25Brilliance New York - 1.25
Brilliance New York - 1.25

Brilliance New York - 1.25" Diamond Flat Iron -100% Ceramic (Turq.)

BY BRILLIANCE NEW YORK

Pure ceramic and diamond ultra smooth plates Diamond technology (tm) for even heat distribution Negative Ions which help seal the cuticle, locking the moisture inside your hair shaft, protecting your hair from humidity Far infrared technology to help stimulate hair growth and improve condition of damaged hair Nano silver technology Gem-INI Technology (tm) to help prevent hair damage and dandruff Floating plate design Universal voltage - guaranteed to work anywhere in the world Maximum temperature: 450 F/ 230 CProfessional model suitable for all hair types see more...

Brilliance New York - 1.25
Brilliance New York - 1.25" Diamond Flat Iron -100% Ceramic (Turq.)
Haley S.
Literally had a hair stylist pull me over to force me to try it it and I was fine with it at the beginning. But after having it for a year, the hot plates ended up smelling bad and burning quickly, it pretty much damaged my hair and thinned it out when I straighten it too much. I used to be so thick, even after straightening it, but my hair hasn’t been the same...
Jordaine-Faith E.
Pearland
I have naturally straight hair so I use this to curl my hair, and it works great! My hair stylist recommended it to me, and I bought it at the salon right then and there. It has a good temperature range. My mom has thick coarse hair and borrows mine to actually straighten her hair. It seems to meet her needs.
Jesenia V.
Orlando , FL
I really loved this iron the first year I bought it. Although now I find it is very heavy compared to other straighteners. It also does not have an automatic shut off after being on for too long, which I really don’t like.
Elizabeth A.
Ridgeway, VA
Hands down the best flat iron I have ever put money in my hair is thick and coarse and unruly and naturally curly this flat iron takes my hair down with no problem at all I've attached a picture to prove
Britnee L.
I like that it has heat settings, but my hair does not look as silky after I use it compared to when I use my CHI.
Nikee •.
made the switch to this straightener 5 years ago. it's so worth the price tag to not kill your hair!!
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune, Laayoune
I have a weird unnecessary wave to my hair . I've tried many different irons and this one has proven to be the best. I don't have to keep going over and over my hair to get it straight and it last.
Alexandrine M.
Le meilleur des lisseurs! J’ai découvert cette marque et ce produit lors d’un voyage aux stars unis, et honnêtement je ne m’en passe plus !