BY EMMA HARDIE AMAZING FACE

Emma Hardie's Brilliance Facial Oil is your first line of defence against tell-tale signs of fatigue, dullness and dehydration. Incredibly conditioning, the nutritive blend of essential oils, fortifying botanical extracts and antioxidant camelina oil works to ward against the ravages wrought by everyday exposure to pollutants and free radicals, while repairing existing damage. In 1996, Emma Hardie introduced her unique Natural Lift and Sculpting facial, which set the beauty industry a-buzz with praise for its miraculous ability to firm, plump and enhance skin's resilience. Emma's passion stemmed from her own experience - and she was inspired to create Emma Hardie Amazing Face - a capsule collection of multi-purpose products, developed for use with prescribed application techniques so the woman at home could indulge in an everyday facial. Moringa seed is at the heart of Emma's range - a renowned tissue-strengthener and potent source of skin-essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidant-rich phytonutrients which help to rehabilitate dulled skin and quickly recover its youthful vitality. see more...

Laura V.
New Castle, DE
It is a good face oil, very luxurious. It hydrates my skin and ig does not break me out. Emma Hardie gave it to me in an event. I think it can suite all skin types. It’s a good thing to try the brand. I recommend 100% the Moringa Cleansing Balm
Luci J.
Love this product! Has a beautiful calming blend of essential oils, is light weight, super hydrating and a little goes a long way. Lovely for sensitive skin that needs an added moisture boost. Would definitely recommend.
Vivian C.
EDMONTON
Got this product when EH had this amazing deal going on. Buy 3 for 2! and I got 3 bottles of these. I would usually mix with my facial cream to add extra hydration. It leaves my skin glowing and sooo soft the next day~ Thank god I have 3 bottles of these!
Āïsha Z.
I love this. Moisturises my skin makes it glow. I have oily skin but doesn't make it oilier and it makes it soft clear. I really feel it has helped and made a difference. You can have oily skin and have dehydrated skin and an oil helps with that.
Eve M.
Leicester
Does anyone know any good dupes?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this sink into the skin easily?

Dermstore