BY WELLA

A lightweight color preserving conditioner Developed with revolutionary triple-blend technology & luxurious diamond dust Helps tame unruly locks while hydrating & shielding hair Hair appears sleeker & more vigorous with rich, brilliant color Ideal for... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcia D.
Erie, PA
I adore this conditioner (and the matching shampoo). I use "fun" colors on my hair and as a result, I have to be careful with the products I use so that they don't strip the color from my hair. Not only does this allow me to extend the time between coloring, but it leaves my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down. I definitely get a few extra weeks out of my color and it's definitely this product that allows that. I've used a variety of cheaper products and when rinsing my hair with them, I always see lots of color going down the drain. I barely see color washing out with the brilliance products. 10/10 would recommend. Brilliance Conditioner (For Color-Treated Hair) - 200ml/6.7oz
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoy this product.  To be honest, my hair is pretty easy to please when it comes to shampoos and conditioners, so I can't say for sure if this is groundbreaking, but it did what it said it would and smelled pleasant in the process, so I'd say that's a win!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love the smell of this conditioner and usually purchase it at my salon. When pairing it with the Brilliance shampoo for color treated hair I believe my hair is shinier and less brassy.
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
Not only does this stuff smell amazing, but it helped minimize the damage done to my curl pattern by extensive coloring. The price point kind of sucks, especially when you have thick, coarse, curly hair like mine, but it ended up being worth it to me.
Randi-Rae B.
Clarksville, TN
This smells amazing!!! That’s probably the only good thing about this Wella product. I was very disappointed because it had been used on me at the salon so I went and bought it and totally tangled my hair and made it feel super dry.
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
I am constantly coloring my hair and this stuff is perfect for me! It makes my hair soft and fresh looking and it also makes my color last. It is not cheap but it is definitely worth buying if you want to take good care of your hair
Brittney T.
Boston, VA
The best conditioner in the market. For a salon product the price point is great. It keeps my scalp hydrated and my hair healthy. I usually only get my roots touched up and Wella is great at maintaining in between color sessions.
Hayleigh N.
chisholm , MN
in cosmetology school, this was one of the only brands we were aloud to use and it's great! it's for color treated hair so it doesn't make your color fade as fast! definitely worth the price and a little goes a long way!
Courtney W.
Shorewood, WI
This stuff smells SO good! I have continually purchased this when Ulta has their liter sale! It helps to keep my frizz in check and my colored hair looking great! It is my go to conditioner!! It never disappoints!
Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
My all time favorite, holy grail, go to conditioner! Smells wonderful, works like a dream, and lasts a long time. Highly recommended! I usually wait for the jumbo sale at Ulta so i always get a great deal on it.