Brilliance 5Brilliance 5Brilliance 5
Brilliance 5

Brilliance 5" iPhone Case

BY UNKNOWN

Handcrafted iPhone case. Ultra-slim silhouette. Dual-layer protection. Anti-scratch technology. Metallic buttons. Approximately 2.75"W x 5.6"T. Imported. see more...

Brilliance 5
Brilliance 5" iPhone Case
De’Yonna S.
best case ever!! I paired this beauty with my gold iPhone 5S. this one will grab everyone's attention. It is not the type of glittery case that looks cheap and gaudy, its an understated sparkle if that makes sense. The placement and color (gold and pewter) of the crystals is such that in the right lighting, its brilliant but not burning your eyes in disgust. So enough about how pretty this is as I am sure every review will tell you that, this case also offers great protection. I have had this now for the past 2 months and have dropped my phone from standing position onto concrete, tile, and wooden floors at least 5 times expecting the horror of my screen in a million pieces; each time, the case pops open and my phone is unscathed, the screen intact, and the case also not even a scratch!! I went from buying clunky Otter boxes to this and I am never looking back! Lastly.. I have my phone in my pocket, my pants' pockets, and bag all the time and not 1 crystal has fallen off yet. Pricey but will make you happy every time you hold your phone, which is probably every second of your day
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This case is quite pricy for being more for the stylish purpose versus protection however Casemate makes some pretty sturdy cases! I currently have this on my phone & I find it holds up very well & knock on wood.. I have yet to crack my phone or anything with it on!
UPDATE: It has only been about a couple months of putting it to use & many of the rhinestones have came out.. Very disappointed :(
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
I love this case. I love all phone cases that Apple sells. I trust they pick ones that work well. All of my dealings with att.com have been pleasurable. I find Apple products to be high end but worth every penny. There products last forever.
Melanie P.
roma
This product is amazing it looks pretty but can also protect your phone. The only con is it doesn't protect your phone a lot, but this is still affordable. I would recommend it it is so gorgeous and simple.
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
One of my most favorite cases ever! Love the rose gold and feels durable! Decently priced
Aishane A.
It is super beautiful I love it is very good quality and it protects the cell phone a lot I recommend it 100%