Brilliance 5Brilliance 5
Brilliance 5

Brilliance 5" iPhone Case

BY UNKNOWN

Handcrafted iPhone case. Ultra-slim silhouette. Dual-layer protection. Anti-scratch technology. Metallic buttons. Approximately 2.75"W x 5.6"T. Imported. see more...

Brilliance 5
Brilliance 5" iPhone Case
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
I love this case. I love all phone cases that Apple sells. I trust they pick ones that work well. All of my dealings with att.com have been pleasurable. I find Apple products to be high end but worth every penny. There products last forever.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This case is quite pricy for being more for the stylish purpose versus protection however Casemate makes some pretty sturdy cases! I currently have this on my phone & I find it holds up very well & knock on wood.. I have yet to crack my phone or anything with it on!
UPDATE: It has only been about a couple months of putting it to use & many of the rhinestones have came out.. Very disappointed :(
Melanie P.
roma
This product is amazing it looks pretty but can also protect your phone. The only con is it doesn't protect your phone a lot, but this is still affordable. I would recommend it it is so gorgeous and simple.
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
One of my most favorite cases ever! Love the rose gold and feels durable! Decently priced
Aishane A.
It is super beautiful I love it is very good quality and it protects the cell phone a lot I recommend it 100%