BeautyHairHair ColorSchwarzkopf
Brillance Intensive Color Creme (862 Natural Brown)

Brillance Intensive Color Creme (862 Natural Brown)

Professional quality color Permanent, vibrant, fashionable shade Incredible shine and long lasting color Perfect grey coverage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brillance Intensive Color Creme (862 Natural Brown)!
Kathleen B.
Ronan
Not my favorite, but a very nice color and the grey coverage was better than average. However, the color did fade from my hair sooner than expected.
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
I've colored m hair for many years to a dark brown color and I was mostly using this product for it. The color did not always looked like on the package but that's nearly impossible with all the different shades.
Cathy D.
Lake Jackson, TX
This did a great job of covering gray hair and helping to even out an older dye job so I didn't look two toned. The color didn't damage my hair and lasted well without dulling or fading. I didn't really use the contained deep conditioner as I have a favorite that I prefer, but all and all I recommend this brand.
Cat P.
Beavercreek, OH
The color cream for the produce was easy to apply and I enjoyed this hair color.a larger portion of conditioner would be ideal.
Michelle A.
Wilber, NE
Lasts roughly 6 weeks and really covers all my gray. The smell isn't overpowering, and the coloring solution doesn't stain my skin.
Melissa T.
Monticello, MN
Great overall color and great coverage. Didnt stain too bad and really made a dazzling color! I loved the velvet brown.
Cierria S.
Sparks
Amazing color and it doesn't make my hair feel fried and brittle. Color lasts a while to!
Erin P.
Went on easy and was priced reasonable.  Had a decent smell (not nearly as bad as some have been in the past). Did not irritate my scalp at all and left my hair in decent shape. Only thing I didn't like was that it didn't seem to cover my grays very well at all.
member-3a49d
Great hair coloring but I had to buy two boxes and my hair only goes to my shoulders and it’s a little red tinted!
Anna C.
Reno
Love this brend and color. It's care for hairs and have great result. Use this paint most of the times. Live it!

Looking for your answer?