BY SCHWARZKOPF

Professional quality color Permanent, vibrant, fashionable shade Incredible shine and long lasting color Perfect grey coverage see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
I used this hair color one time and I actually really liked it. If I still used hair color like this i would definitely use this one .
Naiara C.
Spanish Fork , UT
I've used this product once and I liked it. For being a cheap and not professional hair product it actually works pretty great.
Hayleigh W.
Crawfordsville, IN
Loved this hair product! It did amazing works on my hair! I love it so much and will definitely continue using this!
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Have used these hair dyes quite a lot over the years no matter if I am brunette red or blonde. Have used them recently for regrowth and am happy with the result. The colour doesn't turn a weird orange it just lightens to a nice blonde that I don't need to tone.
Yisi Y.
Oh este me lo di una vez este color pero no me gustó mucho es cuestión de gustos no es malo el producto pero no va conmigo
Diana I.
Schwarzkopf brilliance is a phenomenal line. I live this products and will continue using them. Very fibrin color results
genesis d.
Yo use este mismo pero en color rojos y es buenisimo se mantiwnw pr bastante tiempo y queda rojo bonitoss