Brights By OPI, BrightPair Collection 2009, No Room for the Blues uploaded by Ashley B.Brights By OPI, BrightPair Collection 2009, No Room for the Blues uploaded by Ashley B.

BY OPI

Who says blue has to be sad. This cheery, mid tone sky blue is bright and sunny, yet cool. This opaque polish is creamy, thick and matte a perfect spring and summer color. From the OPI Bright Pair Collection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Safaa S.
brooklyn
This is on google! I love it! Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in color. For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of OPI DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
Ana Carolina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got here at the store and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and my car and pick go pick to pick her car pick it at my dad car so you pick me and I’ll pick up
Rose C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Opt has pretty good quality nail polish. Does not chip as easily as other drugstore brands and I enjoy their color selection. Chips on my nails after two days but that's pretty normal. Last much longer on toes.
Lynn S.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
OPI is definitely one of my favorite brands. The brand is a little pricey but they have a lot of color options. I use this product a few times throughout the month and it's long lasting. I love the brightness and I turn to this item often. This is something I definitely recommend to others!
Annika H.
Oshkosh, WI
I like opi but I feel that the quality does not make up from the price. It is pretty pricey and I’ve seen lower prices polishes that do a better job. Like I said I like it but it’s not the best for what you have to pay, also in my experience you need to use it fast or it’ll dry out
Ruth I.
Pullman
I love love love OPI! The quality is fantastic on all the nail polishes. I would recommend this to everybody. The nail polish stayed on longer than most nail polishes out there. Worth the money but is on the pricier than most. But its worth the money go get one and try it yourself!
Nesrin Y.
Orland Park
Not really a fave the color more looks chalky and like a little kids nail polish they get with their play makeup in a set.  The consistently and quality I feel are great but honestly for the kind of a price and a higher end nail polish brand the should step it up just a little.
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this nail polish but is not pigmented in the first coat and it leaves your nails blue when you tried to removed it, but other than that it has a nice color and if you don’t worry about having blue nails when you tried to take it out then this is for you, lol
Anna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not great at painting my fingernails or toe nails, so my opinion is not by any means one about use of a product because I don't know how to use any! But this color is so bright and fun!! I love OPI nail polish because of the fun colors, funny names, and great quality!
Tj L.
Amazing colour and pay off from the collection exceeded my expectations as always............Very long lasting  and chip resistant which is what I lookfor in nail polishes. Ive used this product on it's own and mixed with other colour. Would definitely recommend it!