Brights By OPI, BrightPair Collection 2009, No Room for the Blues uploaded by leaney S.Brights By OPI, BrightPair Collection 2009, No Room for the Blues uploaded by Ashley B.Brights By OPI, BrightPair Collection 2009, No Room for the Blues uploaded by Ashley B.

BY OPI

Who says blue has to be sad. This cheery, mid tone sky blue is bright and sunny, yet cool. This opaque polish is creamy, thick and matte a perfect spring and summer color. From the OPI Bright Pair Collection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Gwendolyn J.
The color was very vibrant and easy to apply. It also last longer than other brands and now you can buy this anywhere where before you could only buy it salons. I will definitely keep this in my stash!
Annika H.
Oshkosh , WI
I like opi but I feel that the quality does not make up from the price. It is pretty pricey and I’ve seen lower prices polishes that do a better job. Like I said I like it but it’s not the best for what you have to pay, also in my experience you need to use it fast or it’ll dry out
Nesrin Y.
Orland Park
Not really a fave the color more looks chalky and like a little kids nail polish they get with their play makeup in a set.  The consistently and quality I feel are great but honestly for the kind of a price and a higher end nail polish brand the should step it up just a little.
Tj L.
Amazing colour and pay off from the collection exceeded my expectations as always............Very long lasting  and chip resistant which is what I lookfor in nail polishes. Ive used this product on it's own and mixed with other colour. Would definitely recommend it!
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
I have this nail polish but is not pigmented in the first coat and it leaves your nails blue when you tried to removed it, but other than that it has a nice color and if you don’t worry about having blue nails when you tried to take it out then this is for you, lol
Mel L.
Bridgeport, CT
Opi.. I love opi nail polish it actually last a long time and I often use gel but this nail polish is pretty good it definitely met my expectations I would definitely buy hundreds of these not too expensive and I love the bright colors very nice beautiful pigment
Abby ✌.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the color!! Not to bright but not to dark. It is my go to color in spring. The polish is pretty affordable and can last for about to weeks. Very easy to apply. Would definitely buy again. Drys pretty fast if you careful!!
Sam G.
Edinburg , TX
My sister and I are alway buying polish and this brand is one we always go for and the price isn't bad. The color is great and is usually stays on pretty long, longer on the toes nails but that's with every nail polish
Megan R.
Cardiff, AL
I love this brand and color of OPI!!! It's is super easy and smooth to apply. It's also lasts forever, and barely chips. I bought this kind at Ulta. I would highly recommend this to people who have short nails too!!