BY ACURE

Brightening Vegetable Peel 1.4 oz Liquid Normal to Dry Skin This gentle peel is like a green smoothie for your face With sugar cane and apple cider for non-abrasive exfoliation and kale, spinach, and chlorella to provide a vitamin dense hydration... see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
The jury is still out on this one. I bought this at TJ Maxx for $12 and was super excited to try it because I have never used a peel before. When I peeled the tab off of the opening there was sticky residue left over the opening, which I ended up having to puncture. That was kind of annoying because it made the product squirt out in all different directions. Also, I’m not a huge fan of the scent. It’s not super potent but when you get a whiff of it, it’s just not super appealing to my senses. It goes on pretty clear and did not irritate my skin. I left it on for about 10 minutes and then rinsed it off. I couldn’t really tell a noticeable different which is why I’m a little unsure about it. I’ll definitely continue to try it out, but at this point I don’t know if I would repurchase.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I really like this peel, but the fruit peel is just as nice. It's gentle yet pretty effective for a natural, green product. This is very nice for what it is :) I recommend this if you are on a budget.