Brightening Sheet Mask

Brightening Sheet Mask

[product:elf-cosmetics-brightening-sheet-mask] I’m a big fan of Elf’s moisturizers and serums. Are their masks also effective for moisturizing and brightening?
How does this brush cleAner compare to higher end brush cleaners
Start your review of Brightening Sheet Mask!
Heather A.
Newport, KY
Brightening Sheet Mask uploaded by Heather A.
Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small amazing mask this is one of my faves from this brand I highly recommend this mask if your fave need brightenedđź’•
Michelle M.
Columbus, OH
Brightening Sheet Mask uploaded by Michelle M.
Brightening Sheet Mask uploaded by Michelle M.
This is another again great mask from elf but I cannot say it does brighten cause I use a diff mask every night so I would have to use this mask every night for a week or so or maybe two weeks to see if it actually will make your skin brighten or not. But as for being hydrating and being a very well made mask and full of serum.
Cara P.
Brightening Sheet Mask uploaded by Cara P.
Brightening Sheet Mask uploaded by Cara P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this mask. It smell like lemon citrus. It fits my face perfectly unlike some other mask. After using my face feels well hydrated and my skin looks brighter and toner.
Rupneet  K.
Mckinney, TX
As its name suggests, the sheet mask is formulated to tackle dark spots and hyperpigmentation issues, all while delivering an overall boost for dull skin. In other words, it's the perfect treatment to slap on while watching Netflix on your couch after a long week.
Ava A.
Will I think this Elf brightening sheet mask is amazing. I use it on my very sensitive skin and this mask was pleasant. No redness after use. I put this on my face for like 5 minutes I feel so good and I really like it . It also brightens my under eye dark circle and my acne scars Elf Cosmetics Daily Brush Cleaner - Small
Lilianna P.
Austin, TX
I used it, and it doesn't work as I thought it would, doesn't really clean it how I thought it was going to. Smells good, and it's easy to use just not satisfied with the outcome. I wouldn't recommend others to get it, but it can be different maybe, depending on the brush set. Not sure!
Jenny L.
sheboygan, Wisconsin
I like the smell of this product. It smells like cucumber and watermelon. Cleans my brush good, leaving it smelling good and fresh. Easy and useful when you're lazy to wash them brushes with water ad soap.
Emily R.
Brightening Sheet Mask uploaded by Emily R.
It works for a quick clean (switching colors) but doesn't deep clean. You will still need to thoroughly wash, but less often. I use it once a day. It did meet my expectations, as it is inexpensive. I would recommended for a simple cleanse!
Jessica J.
NJ
I love this cleaner. I was so bad at not cleaning my brushes, but this makes it a lot easier. Wish it came in a bigger bottle. You cant beat the price either so its totally worth the buy. Elf has good products.
Emily F.
Renton, WA
I love elf product. I love their brushes and their eyeliner product. I currently have elf eyeliner on. They aren't that expensive their products are affordable. I recommend you to get any elf product superrrr gooodddd!!!!