brightening serum phyto-complex & rumex leaf extract 25 ml by grown alchemist

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of brightening serum phyto-complex & rumex leaf extract 25 ml by grown alchemist!
How would you rate this product?
Alcoa, TN
I’m in total awe of this product. I have a skin condition that causes me to have a lot of redness (not rosacea) and this product instantly reduces the red flush of my skin. It’s also lightened a few dark spots from sun damage. It smells wonderful as do all of their products. It is a bit expensive but for me it’s well worth the expense to prevent me looking like a ripe tomato. It is not sticky and absorbs well. I layer it with the Grown Alchemist instant soothing serum and follow it with either their Hydra Repair Day Cream or Age Repair Moisturizer. I’ve tried other clean beauty products but nothing compares to Grown Alchemist.
Brooklyn, NY
brightening serum phyto-complex & rumex leaf extract 25 ml by grown alchemist uploaded by Jeanette H.
Very expensive but if you are looking for something organic and clean. This is the product to go to.

Looking for your answer?