Brightening Serum 18 ml

by Osea

A blend of natural ingredients helps to reduce hyper-pigmentation and revive sun damaged skin.

Brightening Serum 18 ml is it worth it when you have dry skin?
Is it really worth the price?
Start your review of Brightening Serum 18 ml!
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Brightening Serum 18 ml - Not only does this serum have hyaluronic acid but also three different kinds of organic seaweed that help deliver antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. In other words it's a powerhouse serum for the skin! I love applying this after the Sea Vitamin Boost and then pressing this into my skin before my oils. Brightening Serum 18 ml
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Ultra lightweight serum contains potent botanicals that help to visibly brighten your complexion, diminish appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation and even skin tone. A blend of Organic Algae, Ferulic Acid and pure Vitamin C illuminate, while nutrient-rich Indian Gooseberry Bearberry give you an instant, lit-from-within glow.
Shahntay S.
Dallas, GA
Great for acne scars. I had a lot of scars, I used this product for 4 months and my scars brightened significantly. My before and after was amazing. I continue to order.
Nina M.
Avondale, AZ
Osea has a great formula for a skincare, this serum is magical, smells great, and makes my face looks more radiant, young and flawless. Totally recommend it.
Heatherly S.
Monroe, WA
This serum I feel is thinner than other serums that I've used before. Which isn't good , which isn't bad. It's just different. It took a min to set on my face so I had to wait to apply my moisturizer. Again it isn't a bad thing just something I've noticed. I never really see or feel a huge difference my skin with any serums.
Polina S.
In the beginning the product worked nicely but as time went on, my skin became sensitive to it. Would give me a burning sensation if it was too close to my eyes. I will not be repurchasing but I like the ingredient list overall. I will consider trying other products.
Dessa C.
Great serum after cleansing my face. Makes me have dewy skin in the morning after a long work week.
Libby D.
Charlotte, NC
I really like my Osea body oil. It is definitely a splurge but it smells great and feels really good on my skin. It is lightweight and leaves me less sticky than a lotion.
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
I use the original serum daily. I love how moisturizing and lightweight it is. As well as the natural ingredients from the ocean
Angie CV G.
Oak Harbor, WA
I’ve only been using for a couple weeks, so maybe this is more of a first impressions. I keep it in my bedroom mini fridge and use a chilled jade roller along with the Brightening Serum. It’s a great time to settle in for a few minutes and do some great self-care!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sloane W.
Milton, FL
il y a 6 mois
Brightening Serum 18 ml is it worth it when you have dry skin?