Brightening Serum

Glo skin: $50.00

This Hydroquinone-free formula helps target and minimize the appearance of discoloration with a full spectrum of natural brighteners and smoothing ingredients. Level 1 brightening: Hydroquinone-free, natural brightening.HOW TO USE:Apply a small amount...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brightening Serum!
2 years agoChicago
I have been using this for my hyperpigmentation for a few months now, and it has been clearing up scars that I’ve had for years.  I can definitely tell the difference.  The only thing is since they have rebranded from Glo Theraputics, the packaging is smaller.
10 months agoOrlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Feels amazing on the skin. Also use hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid. I love this product. Worth the price point