This Hydroquinone-free formula helps target and minimize the appearance of discoloration with a full spectrum of natural brighteners and smoothing ingredients. Level 1 brightening: Hydroquinone-free, natural brightening.HOW TO USE:Apply a small amount...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brightening Serum!
Natalie K.
Glendale , AZ
Brightening Serum uploaded by Natalie K.
Meta Foret Brightning Serum 🌻This serum whitens and brightness the skin and it also prevents blemishes. You can use it anywhere, not just on your face. For example, it can be applied to the hands, neck, chest absolutely anywhere. I absolutely love that it can be used anywhere and not just the your face.🌻🌺I began to see dark spots on my hands. So every day and night I have applied this on my hands. To my surprise, I noticed that some of my dark spots were slowly fading away. Much like scar creams that fade your scars. That is what this serum did to the dark spots on my hands. It's not a quick fix, but you definitely start to see a little bit of results very quickly. My advice is to not give up.🌺 🌸I also love how a little goes a very long way. Initially, when you apply it, it feels a bit sticky, but it goes away very quickly. This is hypollergenic and is great for people with sensitive skin. This is a major bonus for me because I have sensitive skin. I am happy to report that I had absolutely no adverse reactions.🌸💕A 1.01 FL oz bottle retails for $16. I highly recommend this serum for all skin types. Especially because it can be used absolutely anywhere on the body.💕 💙Thank you #MetaForet and #08liter for the opportunity to order this at a discount in exchange for my honest review.💙
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Brightening Serum uploaded by Renee C.
Brightening Serum uploaded by Renee C.
The product that is tagged above is not the product displayed here I went with the tag that just said brightening serum this is actually 12 p.m. by metaforet. #kbeauty. Made in Korea. Which I got free and complimentary and exchange for my honest review from 0.8 liter. I love that site they send me lots of cosmetics and exchange for my review. It also came with a package of samples of their other skin care products this is clear and unscented and it does actually brighten the skin quite a bit after showering I gently massaged about four drops of the brightening serum into my face avoiding my eye area and my skin felt moisturized plump and brighter this is a good product and I recommend it
Caitlin B.
Wahiawa
I.. have no words for this serum. It completely TRANSFORMED my skin. Going through esthetician’s school we practiced with the GLO Skin Beauty products & i fell instantly in love with this serum. It helped brighten my skin tremendously
Molly E.
Sarasota , FL
I love all Glo skin beauty products, but this is definitely the holy grail of them all!! Amazing product that leaves my skin bright and glowy. Definitely worth the price and the amount of product you receive lasts you quite some time!
Samantha C.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Feels amazing on the skin. Also use hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid. I love this product. Worth the price point
Jessica W.
Chicago
I have been using this for my hyperpigmentation for a few months now, and it has been clearing up scars that I’ve had for years.  I can definitely tell the difference.  The only thing is since they have rebranded from Glo Theraputics, the packaging is smaller.

Looking for your answer?