BY BRIGHTDEAL

100% brand new Elegant headband that offers the ultimate look when the occasion calls for style and grace Add a chic look to any outfit Great gift idea for family & friends or just for you. Easy and comfortable to wear. Look noble and elega?? see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: Brightdeal Cat Ear Headbands Hair Band Hair Dress more...
Connie L.
I love these! They’re cute and simple. I’m not a fan of the sparkly or super fluffy/feathery eats and I love that this is a headband so my hair also looks cute. It’s my go-to Halloween costume
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
vivek a.
Review for: Brightdeal Cat Ear Headbands Hair Band Hair Dress more...
My daughter has used this headband for two years now. It is cute for daily use as well as for your Halloween costume. Great productMy daughter and I use these at night and in the morning when we wash our faces and do our serums, toners, and creams. We have several different things to hold our hair back so it doesn’t get in the way and these are one of the favorites to use. They are decently priced and do what you want them to do for you.