BY BRIGHT STARTS

The bright starts walk a bout frog walker has a so-cute high-back seat that provides optimum support for your kid as they learn to walk. Its 3-position height-adjustable system grows with your kid. The activity center on the front has a spinning flower with a bead chaser, a bendable leaf stalk toy and a bee spinner ball with colorful beads. It also has 2 extra links where you can attach your kids fave toys. Folds for compact storage. 26 lbs.capacity. Meets astm and cpsc safety standards. Ages 6 months and up. see more...

Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
We love this walker but I wish it had padding around the edges because my ankles are torn up! Haha- but seriously- when the baby comes "running" at you and slams into your ankles- it hurts!

This is a great product though- we love how it folds down so it is easy to travel with. Our neighbors have a disney walker and it is a different model that doesn't fold, they borrow ours.
Samantha T.
Somerset, KY
Folds up pretty compact. My daughter isn't old enough to use it yet and we it this as a shower present. We put it together in no time and since then it's been stored under her crib
Marisa B.
Great product my son loved his. Definitely got my money's worth. Walmart sells a similar one but cheaper fyii