BY BRIGHT STARTS

. Soothe your baby's sore gums with a bright starts vibrating teether. This brightly coloredâ baby teether comes in the shape of a sweet berry with a little ladybug friend on top. The teether has a gummy surface and gentle vibrations that massage the gums as your baby chews. It also has an easy holding ring that's perfect for little hands. A vibrating teether makes a great baby shower gift to add to a new mom's baby gear. Requires 1 aaa battery (included). Ages 3 months and up. .

• "We have the strawberry and our son still loves it!" in 1 review
Danielle M.
Anaheim, CA
I loved the vibrating teether but it the banana part was so big for a baby's mouth. I had to press the banana to let it vibrate it my son's mouth. He is 6 months now and he still can't press it by himself.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
These are great little vibrating teethers! The baby I nannied for had these and he loved it when it came teething time. It helped alleviate his sore teeth. Would consider purchasing for my babe. Easy to clean or wipe.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
We have the raspberry one that we used with both our girls who are 5 YEARS apart. Never had to change the batteries! I'm surprised people are saying they break easily or loose their vibrating power quickly. Maybe we just got really lucky with ours. While I think the initial bite startled them at first because they weren't expecting it to vibrate, both of our girls ended up loving it I think after realizing it really massaged their aching gums. Will definitely use with any future children.
Nikki C.
Just bought the banana one for my 3 month old and so far it is easy for him to hold which is great; only downsides are the vibration trigger is up kind of far for younger teething babies and I have to help push the buttons because his bite isn't strong enough to get it on his own.
Paula E.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually just bought my son the raspberry one. It's easy to hold, light enough for my 9 month old to carry and gnaw on with ease. Good priced. Good texture. I just with that the vibration was more sensitive so that he didn't have to bite so hard to get the vibration going
Madison  D.
My babies have all loved this vibrating teether. There is not much that can soothe a baby in pain, but this product definitely help! I'm a "crunchy" mama, so I don't like to do much medication. I'm glad this product eases teething pain!
Lauren H.
Sparks, NV
I have the strawberry one for my son and he really likes to chew on it when he is teething. It soothes his gums & he can really gnaw on it! The only thing that is inconvenient about it, is that it's hard to get to the vibrating part to go until their mouths are a bit bigger. I wish there was a constant vibrate option.
Erika O.
This was a lifesaver. After my daughter popped her freezer tethers this was the next best thing. And you can imagine her surprise when she bit it and it buzzed. I thought she wouldn't like it but it turned into a bit hit.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
The molars have been the worst teething, because it's hard to find something my son can safely get to the back of his mouth. This vibrating tether has done the trick and given us all some peace!
Stephanie  P.
My dad bought my son one for a present when he was teething, and this was so AMAZING! My son loved it, and he would just randomly play with it as he was growing. It is a really neat invention.
katie R.
Has anyone ever used this?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I read that it breaks easily, was it the vibrating part or the plastic?
Gloria Y.
Miami PS-13208
que lindo es todo en goma?
Cathy M.
Passaic, NJ
I'm looking to buy some of these for my baby. Does anyone child enjoy these?

Amazon