Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do these work?
Tricia H.
Tricia H.
March 5, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
yes! They are amazing.
Paloma M.
Paloma M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 7:12 a.m.
Yes they are I also use them to attach M different toys to her car sit so she stays entertained
Annette M.
Annette M.
Nov. 30, 2016, 2:04 a.m.
Yes of course they work
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Nov. 20, 2015, 10:55 p.m.
They are great entertainment for a child but I wouldn't rely on them to secure anything. I used a few on my Tula to hold a teether and they kept coming undone.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Oct. 20, 2015, 10:01 p.m.
I personally think they do. Like some others have said, they have different textures for sensory learning. They make great teethers, and are great for keeping other toys together. I like to think of them sometimes as having the same purpose as a pacifier clip.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Oct. 4, 2015, 1:06 p.m.
They are great!!
Denise P.
Denise P.
Oct. 1, 2015, 9:45 a.m.
We love them they are great for attaching toys to car seats etc - so helpful and fun for them to play with as well!
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
June 1, 2015, 6:30 p.m.
YES! I love these links! It saves you from picking up fallen toys every few minutes.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
April 17, 2015, 12:39 a.m.
Ana is right, and they let you hang all sorts of toys in all sorts of configurations for never-ending fun!
Ana S.
Ana S.
April 9, 2015, 9:48 p.m.
Yes they keep kids entertained for hours lol
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Oct. 20, 2014, 3:25 p.m.
Yes, my kids love them!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Oct. 2, 2014, 12:50 p.m.
Yes, they are perfect for keeping toys from getting lost in the stroller, highchair, grocery cart, anywhere!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Sept. 25, 2014, 8:02 p.m.
I love these. We use them to secure toys to the car seat and diaper bag. You could use it for anything really.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Sept. 21, 2014, 12:26 a.m.
Absolutely! these can be used for so much. we used the to secure diaper bags to strollers toys to shopping carts, bottles sippies and everything in between, its nice to have these!