Michelle M.
Paloma M.
Paloma M.
Carpentersvle, IL
9 months, 1 week ago
Yes they are I also use them to attach M different toys to her car sit so she stays entertained
Annette M.
Annette M.
9 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes of course they work
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
1 year, 10 months ago
They are great entertainment for a child but I wouldn't rely on them to secure anything. I used a few on my Tula to hold a teether and they kept coming undone.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
1 year, 11 months ago
I personally think they do. Like some others have said, they have different textures for sensory learning. They make great teethers, and are great for keeping other toys together. I like to think of them sometimes as having the same purpose as a pacifier clip.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
1 year, 11 months ago
They are great!!
Denise P.
Denise P.
Elizabeth, NJ
1 year, 12 months ago
We love them they are great for attaching toys to car seats etc - so helpful and fun for them to play with as well!
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
Hendersonvlle, TN
2 years, 3 months ago
YES! I love these links! It saves you from picking up fallen toys every few minutes.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
THE WOODLANDS, TX
2 years, 5 months ago
Ana is right, and they let you hang all sorts of toys in all sorts of configurations for never-ending fun!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Hanover , MD
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes they keep kids entertained for hours lol
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, my kids love them!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, they are perfect for keeping toys from getting lost in the stroller, highchair, grocery cart, anywhere!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
3 years ago
I love these. We use them to secure toys to the car seat and diaper bag. You could use it for anything really.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
3 years ago
Absolutely! these can be used for so much. we used the to secure diaper bags to strollers toys to shopping carts, bottles sippies and everything in between, its nice to have these!