BY BRIGHT STARTS #4 in Baby Toys

Bright starts stroller toys lots of links keep your kiddo busy and entertained. These circular link baby toys have fun colors and unique textures that stimulate your baby's sense of touch. The soft teethable surface also gives your little one chewy comfort. These bright start stroller toys come in a handy storage bag for easy portability. Toss them in the car for a long ride, or keep them on the stroller or high chair tray. Wipe clean with a damp cloth for easy cleanup. For ages newborn and up. see more...

Bright Starts Stroller Toys - Lots of Links
  • "Not only are they good for your stroller or anything else you need to link to but my almost two-year-old daughter loves wearing them as bracelets!" in 9 reviews
  • "They have different textures on the ring that make it interested for baby to feel with his fingers, and now we're getting to where he wants to put them in his mouth to feel them too." in 8 reviews
  • "I use them to attach toys, pacifiers, bibs, bags, snack cups, cups and anything else I could think of to the stroller and to my diaper bag and sometimes to myself or my child's clothing." in 7 reviews
  • "I've actually never used these on a stroller or car seat but my son loves to dump them and pick them back up." in 6 reviews
  • "my baby loves looking at all the different colors and playing with all the different toys !" in 5 reviews
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Bright Starts Stroller Toys - Lots of Links was the first toys my eldest son could grip. They are light weight, too big to swallow and small enough for little hands to grip. The material is a thick plastic so they wint break off and chew up any small pieces and it also makes them very easy to clean. The links allow you to add more, and they are easy to attach to the carseat, stroller, playmats, or bouncy seats .
Tapanga P.
midland
My 1year old daughter absolutely loves these! We’ve bought 4 packs of them. It is her favorite toy so far. I can’t believe something so simple is so entertaining for her! I recommend to all parents to buy these, I know I’ll continue too.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Must have to keep your baby occupied. These are the best way to keep toys connected to a cat seat, stroller, bouncy chair, or changing table. I had multiple sets and my little ones loved grabbing and swatting at them. The price is awesome so even if they get lost, they’re cheap and easy to replace.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love having these around my house. These are great for all sorts of reasons. I used these with my son for all his toy that dangle. I attached them to his stroller and to his car seat to keep im entertained on the go. They are very affordable and can be purchased anyhwere.
Allycia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are such a simple classic toy. Use them to link toys onto strollers and play mats, or just let your baby play with them. There's not really anything you can't use these for. I have even used them as bath toys.
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You would never think that this is my sons favorite thing to play with, but it is! He always has these in his hands. I think the different textures feel good in his hands. I love that I can clip them together and hang toys from the car seat too!
Talisha C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These rings are a must for your babies! Safe and gets them to be able to hold something. Very good price for the amount that you get. I bought this product at Walmart and I’ve recommended these to friends !
Fiona S.
Brooksville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the bright colors and textures and so does my son. They are so simple and very easy to clean. They are easy to connect to other toys and are fun on their own. As baby gets older they can take them apart and put them together on their own.
Kelly S.
Pooler, GA
My daughter loves these rings! They have been great during teething! She loves the different textures and colors! They can go in the bath with her or in the car. They are extremely versatile and can be used again and again. Great for the price and highly recommend. I am giving it a four star through since they are easily lost 🤣
Anais G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is a must have item for kids. It's great for many different uses and I love them... I used them when my kids where itty bitty to hold toys for them to see and try to touch on the car seats, and as they got older they where great at holding the toys on the stroller when we where out shopping.. now that my kids are 3 and 1 1/2 they love linking them together to make necklaces, bracelets and crowns. I love them
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do these work?
Daarina S.
Thibodaux, LA
Does anyone else still find that they have tons of these left even after their baby is much older? My kids still play with them even though they are older. Lol
Laura B.
Peyton, CO
Is the plastic used BPA free?
Kimberly N.
Lansing, MI
What do moms do to prevent losing these so quickly?
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
I need this in my life..!!! Where can I buy them from.?? I've looked everywhere and I can't find them. Idk if it's just always sold out but I did not have any luck finding them...!