Bright Starts Spring 'N Bounce Deluxe Door Jumper uploaded by Deborah C.

BY BRIGHT STARTS

Bright Starts Spring 'N Bounce Deluxe Door Jumper: This deluxe door baby jumper is recommended for a baby up to 25 lbs Straps allow adjustment according to baby's height and weight 6 months and up Use the deluxe door baby jumper only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Bright colors and high-contrast patterns help stimulate vision This door bouncer includes 4 sensory developmental toys: Plush zebra with teether and clacking rings Plush giraffe C-link with leaf teethers and texture Adjustable mirror Seat pad is machine washable Sturdy door frame clamp provides a secure fit into doorways Soft prop pillow provides added support for smaller babies Lightweight frame makes entertaining baby easy when traveling away from home Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• How do they fasten to the door way? Is it secure?1 Answers
Bethany H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I found this jumper at Target for my 6 month old! He seems to really enjoy it, the quality is great, and the colors and design are super fun! We haven’t had any issues with the springs, and my son seems very secure. The only thing we have noticed is that my son seems to shift to one side and it makes the swing uneven, so he can’t bounce as well. I am not sure if this is due to the swing’s design or just my son sitting unbalanced on his own. Overall, great product! Would recommend to friends!
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves this but I feel that you need a really wide opening with a door frame so your baby do sent hit his head on the wall. I feel that a door opening isn't wide enough.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had this for my 2nd born and ended up giving it away, now I’m looking for a new one because it was nice to have and kept baby entertained. It’s easy to bring with you too
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
I have this Bright Starts Spring 'N Bounce Deluxe Door Jumper is awesome makes me save time when i have to cook and watch my baby at the same time. is a time saver . i really recommend it not only for me but my baby enjoys it too.
Tori K.
ocklawaha, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son like to this, but he liked the more plain one more. I don't know if I had to do with the noise that was made by the things hanging off of it. I don't really think it needs because my son was very amused with just jumping.
Samantha W.
Wylie, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was such a life saver when my baby was able to roll and started army crawling. She enjoyed bouncing and swinging around, and it kept me at ease while I cleaned, cooked or had to do anything with both my hands lol.
Zandra L.
Sherwood, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby girl liked this jumper but it wasn't our favorite. It didn't seem to bounce as smoothly as I would have liked and since it attaches to the door frames there were limited places we could put it in our house.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
Love this product! Used it with both of my girls. Safe & secure. I never thought it would fall. Kept them busy so I could clean and or shower! Big plus for me!
Kim P.
Logansport, IN
My oldest absolutely loved this! It certainly helped strengthen those leg muscles and he's was running before I knew it. It's not a bad price either.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How do they fasten to the door way? Is it secure?