Bright Starts Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table uploaded by Jane S.Bright Starts Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table uploaded by Donielle D.

BY BRIGHT STARTS

Bright Starts Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table: Age Range: 6-36 months Flip book pages play fun sound effects and change modes Monkey bead chaser Tiger spinner 4 piano keys play fun music and teach colors Peek-a-boo hippo compartment Rattle spinner Grows with baby for sitting and standing fun Develops motor skills and encourages exploration Features colors, opposites and animal sounds Requires 3 AA batteries (included) Adult assembly required see more...

• Perfect where I can find it ?4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this? And if you do, why?4 Answers
  • What age group would this toy be for?? Would they play with it fo...6 Answers
Bright Starts Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table
  • "I love how you can take the table part off for those that are crawling or tummy time or sitting." in 1 review
Ciara K.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have a pink one in this and my daughter loves it! My only con is that once you put the legs on you can’t take them off!! So my husband almost broke it trying to take the legs off. But it’s fine! And she loves it!
Hayana M.
London, Ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Wooow !!! 5 stars for this toy !!!
My daughter got it as a gift and she had sooo much fun, i saw that she felt challenged some times witch is awesome for the little ones. She learned a lot and I highly recommend for parents
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a fantastic learning toy for when your little one is starting to stand on their own! It never tipped over on my daughter and she always got so excited when the music started to play. She always loved pressing all the buttons.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My nephew absolutely loves this toy. It's pretty durable and he can move around it with no problems. The top of it can be removed for when my mom is ready to lay down and he still had loads of every.
Jessica S.
Boaz, AL
I love this activity table! I love how you can change it in the different stages of your child!!!! My child loved the light and the music!! Helps with motor skills and I would highly recommend this to anyone
Karla S.
My baby loves this learning table. Even her big sister likes it. It has so much to do, they learn and it keeps the little ones entertained too. Great combination!
Jasmine P.
Oxnard, CA
This activity table will keep your baby entertained for quite some time. It doesn't take up much space which is always a plus and there's no clean up, since everything is attached. However, buyer beware... This seemingly innocent looking toy, becomes annoying fairly quick, if you have a headache you don't want to go anywhere near this.
(At least in my experience )
Alysha P.
For a little activity table that may look oretty basic it is an awesome table. This keeps my son busy off and on throughout the day he will always go back to it, it does sit a little lower than I had expected but it doesn't affect the table itself it has a lot of fun things to do and the noises are entertaining for my little one.
kathleen m.
Vernon, FL
My girls have a few of these kinds of toys and they really enjoy them. It teaches them abc's and 123's. It plays cute music and they just dance to it and have a good time. They are bright and colorful and loud! I would recommend it to other moms and dads!
Kianna A.
This is one of my sons favorite toys. It went from being on the floor when he was crawling, to being put completely put together so he could pull up on and eventually start walking. The music and sounds aren't loud and annoying and it makes him happy.
Rose B.
Where can í get this & how big is it
Jessica D.
San Lorenzo, CA
How tall is this??
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How did your baby like the toy? Was it very interactive? And cost? Affordable or expensive?
Hannah M.
Fort Wayne , IN
What age group would this toy be for?? Would they play with it for long ?
Jasmyne Z.
Saugus, CA
Do you recommend this? And if you do, why?