Bright Starts Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table uploaded by Donielle D.Bright Starts Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table uploaded by Jane S.

BY BRIGHT STARTS

Bright Starts Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table: Age Range: 6-36 months Flip book pages play fun sound effects and change modes Monkey bead chaser Tiger spinner 4 piano keys play fun music and teach colors Peek-a-boo hippo compartment Rattle spinner Grows with baby for sitting and standing fun Develops motor skills and encourages exploration Features colors, opposites and animal sounds Requires 3 AA batteries (included) Adult assembly required see more...

• Perfect where I can find it ?4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this? And if you do, why?4 Answers
  • What age group would this toy be for?? Would they play with it fo...6 Answers
Bright Starts Safari Sounds Musical Learning Table
  • "I love how you can take the table part off for those that are crawling or tummy time or sitting." in 1 review
Alysha P.
Alysha P.
For a little activity table that may look oretty basic it is an awesome table. This keeps my son busy off and on throughout the day he will always go back to it, it does sit a little lower than I had expected but it doesn't affect the table itself it has a lot of fun things to do and the noises are entertaining for my little one.
Katie A.
Katie A.
My daughter loves this table it keeps her distracted and she crawls right up to it and starts playing with she gets upset if I pull it away I bought from Walmart but I love how it sings and keeps my daughter entertained. Definitely one of her favorite toys and mine too !!
kathleen m.
kathleen m.
Vernon, FL
My girls have a few of these kinds of toys and they really enjoy them. It teaches them abc's and 123's. It plays cute music and they just dance to it and have a good time. They are bright and colorful and loud! I would recommend it to other moms and dads!
Donielle D.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
This is my 10 month olds favorite toy! We have only had it for a week but it is hard to pry him away from! He lives the music and following along to the different commands! ("Tap the yellow light!") A perfect "learning" toy. Most definitely recommend!
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
This is one of my sons favorite toys. It went from being on the floor when he was crawling, to being put completely put together so he could pull up on and eventually start walking. The music and sounds aren't loud and annoying and it makes him happy.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
This little table does not look like much, however this kept my niece busy for hours. There is so many sounds and lights she was in a trance and the best part is it helped her stand on her own from standing so long staring at the lights lol
Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
Buy This chair if you want your baby to let you do household chores, I bought this as a gift for a friend baby and I saw that she could do everything while her baby played with this chair the color the songs everything is great
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is an excellent learning tool for baby all the bright colors will stimulate them and they will have fun for hours it can entertain multiple children in the household it was pretty affordable it makes a great gift as well
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Great inexpensive table! My daughter loved it and so does my nephew when I baby'sit him! We've had it two years now and it's still in great condition! And both kids loved when I would hide little treats in the hippo for them!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Love this product! It keeps my littles occupied for quite awhile! It's entertaining enough while also not being too loud or obnoxious. These are a must have in our house! Easy to use and something my kids always go back to!
Rose B.
Rose B.
Where can í get this & how big is it
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
San Lorenzo, CA
How tall is this??
Perla C.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Mega Parent Expert
How did your baby like the toy? Was it very interactive? And cost? Affordable or expensive?
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Fort Wayne , IN
What age group would this toy be for?? Would they play with it for long ?
Jasmyne Z.
Jasmyne Z.
North Hills, CA
Do you recommend this? And if you do, why?