BY BRIGHT STARTS

These innovative freezer-safe teether keys stay cooler longer, and are great for teething babies! Gel filled teether keys with multiple textures soothe babys gums. Colorful keys are easy for baby to grasp and hold. see more...

• My son gets frustrated while bitting this, does any body baby get...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
Perfect for the the teether! It's always good to have a bunch and varieties in hand. This is soft and chewy for the kid. My son loved it when it was given to him cold right out of the fridge.
Maribeth E.
Peyton, CO
This was my son's favorite toy. He loved these. It is even better that they are soft for little gums to mouth and has a ring for their little hands to hold.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved these. Id put them into the freezer for a couple of minutes and hed suck and bite on them. They helped to give him relief.
Katie R.
Frederick, MD
These were a lifesaver when our little one was teething. Buy two though so you always have one ready.
Lesley N.
West Milton, OH
Great tether. Easy for them to hold onto. Not too heavy and really soft for them. My kids never put them down.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
My child never took to teething toys much and never chewed on these but did play with them and loved them!
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
I just bought these or my son they freeze perfectly and easy to hold in his hand
Megan M.
This one is amazing not only does my daughter chew on these but she plays with they keep her busy
Heidi B.
These are great, my kids loved them. Put them in the freezer for a little while and hey love it. the texture and cold feels great on there gums.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
There have been better products. I ordered this from Smile.Amazon.com for my little roommate, however she did not like it very much. She kept biting the handle, instead of the keys. I then ordered her a different one, the "Bright Starts First Bites Stage Teether, Elephant", and she loved it.
Celina M.
Lompoc, CA
My son gets frustrated while bitting this, does any body baby get frustrated too?