Bright Starts Playful Pals Bouncer

by Bright Starts

Baby will have a great time in the bright starts playful pals bouncer. it has fun safari characters, 2 interactive toys and a built-in, easy-to-remove toy bar for additional fun. the soothing vibration is calming and has 7 calming melodies that shut off after 15 minutes. this bouncer has a deep cradling seat, soft headrest, and 3-point harness and non-slip feet for security. the removable seat pad is machine washable.

How did your baby like it
Start your review of Bright Starts Playful Pals Bouncer!
How would you rate this product?
Tania S.
El Paso, TX
I just bought it for a gift for my nephew. It’s adorable and wasn’t pricey. Will have him use it while mama gets stuff done
Nicole C.
Bright Starts Playful Pals Bouncer uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loved this little bouncer seat. It vibrates, and she would sit in here while I was doing laundry or things around the house.
Elizabeth S.
This is a great affordable bouncer and I would definitely recommend! The middle toy on the bar would swing too close to my baby’s face for comfort, and the vibrating setting didn’t do much, but otherwise we liked it.
Claudia T.
Layton, UT
This is a necessity with a baby! It's great, safe, comfortable and affordable.
This is a necessity with a baby! It's great, safe, comfortable and affordable.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I got this at my baby shower and my daughter loves it . I have been putting her in it since her first week home .
Ashley F.
Bright Starts Playful Pals Bouncer uploaded by Ashley F.
These chairs are fantastic. For the short amount of time your baby spends in a chair these are a reasonable price and keep baby content with the vibrating option. The fabric is easily removed for cleaning and they're light so moving them around the house is no problem.
Samantha B.
Pickens, SC
Nash loves this and it helps keep him calm while I get his bottle ready or whatever else I need to do!
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
This is very cute. Grwat to use to bounce my baby around and to keep my baby entertained. It aslo helps me rock my baby to sleep.
Nicole D.
I couldn't live with out this when my daughter was a new born it help put her to sleep! the vibiratotion motion she loved! with music plus the price was amazing!!
Christina M.
Hot Springs, AR
My daughter absolutely love 6 pounds her. She's 3 months old and starts kicking every time she hears the music start playing, and the vibration helps her with her tummy bubbles. the toy bar keeps her interest and she just started batting and them and cooling at them. overall it's a very good bouncer for the money and the batteries don't wear out very quickly, even the cheap brands. We love this found friend recommended to anyone that asks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...