BY GENERIC #60 in Playards

Bright Starts Playard, Sweet Spots & Ladybugs: Removable, full-size bassinet Padded mattress provides comfort for baby while sleeping or at play Removable toy bar with 2 fun toys Mesh storage pocket holds baby's essentials One Less Step allows you to quickly fold the playard without removing the bassinet Wheels for easy portability Convenient travel bag Playard is designed for use by a child unable to climb out, up to 30 lbs or 35" Bassinet is designed for an infant unable to push up on hands and knees, less than 15 lbs Overall dimensions: 39"L x 28"W x 29"H Weight: 22 lbs Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

• How would you compare this brand to other brands as far a...2 Answers
Colleen S.
Chandler, AZ
If your looking for just a basic playpen for a decent price, this one will definitely fall under that category. It has your basic padded mattress and a few basic toys hanging on the removable bar that my child really didn't care for, but was there just in case.
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Got this in 2013 for my oldest daughters she absolutely loved playing in this with all her bright starts toys she had a lot of them over 25 .
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Now I loved it, I would move it around my house with ease, when my child would get sleepy I would just slide it down my hallway to my room
Katelyn R.
This is very durable and easy to transport. My little girl is 3 and still sleeps comfortably in it when we see grandma and grandpa.
Lauren F.
Lincolnton, NC
My nana had this same one, was used daily for naps or play time. She grew out of it in 12 month but definitely worth the money
Ashlie F.
Hollywood, FL
How would you compare this brand to other brands as far as assembly is required?