Bright Starts - Petals & Friends Activity Gym uploaded by Melissa B.Bright Starts - Petals & Friends Activity Gym uploaded by Melissa B.Bright Starts - Petals & Friends Activity Gym uploaded by Melissa B.

BY BRIGHT STARTS

Bright Starts Petals & Friends Activity Gym Plush bird plays 4 fun melodies that can be activated by parent or baby Oversized flower-shaped mirror promotes self-discovery Other toys include: flower-shaped bead chaser, water-filled teether, heart shaped rattle and lion shaped teether Includes 6 links for attaching baby's favorite toys Play mat is machine washable A portion of the proceeds from this items supports breast cancer research Model Number: 9006-3 see more...

Bright Starts - Petals & Friends Activity Gym
  • "My daughter loved this product however the material tore very easily and the batteries wore out on the sound toy that you pull very quickly so she only got 6 months use out of it." in 5 reviews
  • "this tummy time mat came with a nice selection of toys, but the loops that held the bars up started to tear with minimal use" in 2 reviews
  • "I loved that the toy bar was high enough that I could sit her in her Bumbo seat so that she could sit up while playing with the toy bar toys! " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend buying extra rings to make the toys hang down lower if your little girl is younger. " in 1 review
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The grandbaby really enjoys the activity gym! She loves looking at the toys hanging above. Very convenient and portable. Easy to out up or take down. Wish the mat had a little more padding for laying on hardwood floors so we place a rug under it but over all great product
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My niece loved this play mat. She loved playing with all the toys attached to it. It was easy to travel with as well. I recommend it to another family member and their kid loves it. Great product overall.
jacqueline C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This activity gym is my favorite. My daughter can’t play like that but she’s starting to grab some toys. I feel she loves it a lot. It’s pretty pricey but it’s quality is good. Overall I’m semi satisfied.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have purchased this for each of my girls. I have 3. I’d give it away thinking I wasn’t having any more and I enjoyed it that much I kept rebuying it. I definitely recommend this for girl mamas
Britni M.
Amanda, OH
My very spoiled 10 week old daughter loves this mat and she don't like much of anything if it doesn't involve mommy and daddy holding her. I love that you can move/change the toys around and that it's so easy to fold up and slide away somewhere. Is also very cute and easy to clean.
April W.
Little one enjoyed playing with this so much. My mother bought it for her as I have a different one at home. She actually preferred playing with this one since it was easier to reach all the toys. Her favorite toy is still the bird that hangs in the middle.
Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved this activity mat for my daughter, she played with it almost everyday. The only downside to it is that once the batteries in the bird in the middle dies you can't change them. Once that happened to my daughter's she had no interest in it anymore.
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
My daughter absolutely loved this play mat! She loved kicking the toy bar and watch the toys wiggle around! I loved that the toy bar was high enough that I could sit her in her Bumbo seat so that she could sit up while playing with the toy bar toys!
Melissa B.
Fort Sill, OK
My daughter loved playing on the floor under this play mat. You could attach any toy you wanted to the little taggies. It came with 5 toys. Super easy to travel with. Very easy assembly and disassembly.
I love the girly colors
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We bought this for my daughter when she first started grabbing things. She would lay on it for hours and play with hanging toys. Th bird plays music and she was able to pull down on it and activate it herself. I would recommend buying extra rings to make the toys hang down lower if your little girl is younger.