BY BRIGHT STARTS

Get your toddler rollin and laughing with the Bright Starts Having a Ball Pop & Roll Roadster! Silly sounds are activated as balls are dropped into the steering wheel and roll into the hood of the car. For extra fun, pull the gear shift and the balls are launched from the hood. Fun horn and engine sounds play each time your toddler pushes the buttons to ensure a fun ride every time! Learning has never been this much fun! see more...

Jaclyn T.
I bought this at a consignment sale and my kid absolutely loves it! It was great for little ones just learning to stand up since it enticed them to see what was up there to play with, and great for kids who were walking already too since they could reach everything!
alondra c.
My little brother had one of this and he had so much fun. I love this it has a lot of little toys for the baby's to get intertrained for hours.
Becca B.
Bethel Park, PA
Keeps baby engaged as there is lots to do, also seems to be something that entices him to stand up and play!
Ashlee S.
I don't have this toy in my home, but our church nursery has it, and it is always being used by the kids. There is so much to do, and it can keep more than one child occupied at once. If we ever go through the baby stage again, this is a toy that I would like to have for my kids!