BY BRIGHT STARTS

The flutter dot portable swing provides cradling comfort, swinging, and fun toys for baby plus innovative features for mom! . â . Featuring truespeed technology, this portable swing automatically recognizes the baby s weight and adjusts the swing s performance to maintain consistent swing speed as baby grows. . â . Features: . Truespeed technology maintains 6 speeds as baby grows . Comfort recline seat with 2 positions provides extra comfort for baby . Whisper quiet operation creates calming environment for baby . Removable toy bar for easy access to baby features 2 engaging toys . Easily... see more...

Amara L.
My daughter love hers s much !! She cries just to get put in it quite often actually. I don't like that the seatbelt part is so big for such a tiny litttle baby, but it works well and she usually always seems comfy in it. Plus it is SO easy to take apart and clean which is a huge plus. And its not an outrageous price either. Another con to it is that it has no music or sounds at all, however it runs really quiet and we us it every day allmost for the past month and, as of now, the battteries still seem 100% functional!
Melissa P.
Functionally this swing was great. Unfortunately my daughter did not like it after 2 months of age. I loved the colors and I had purchased all items in the set (swing, mat and a few other items they offered). The swing was a little difficult to put together (maybe because I was postpartum and out of it). It has multiple speeds and swings smoothly. Batteries did last for quite some time. Would recommend this!
Cheryl R.
This was a baby shower gift and my daughter loves it. I like how many speeds this swing has but the dial to change it is very loud and will wake up your baby. The toy bar is removable which makes moving your baby so much easier. I have also hung additional toys on there for extra entertainment.
Maria C.
This was a gift that my daughter received 3 months ago. Honestly I love it a lot n she does my daughter. The only thing I dislike about it is that when you want to change the settings the clicking sound is super loud other then that we love it. Is safe easy to clean n carry with you go out