Bright Starts Entertain and Grow Saucer uploaded by Davina O.

BY BRIGHT STARTS

Bright Starts Entertain and Grow Saucer: Unique patent-pending Ideal Fit Seat grows with baby Seat rotates 360-degrees for non-stop interaction with seven activity stations Three adjustable height positions allow baby saucer to grow with your baby Overhead toy bar with two hanging toys Four link loops for attaching more toys Lays flat for storage Built-in toy tray is easy to clean Bright Starts exersaucer is for babies four-months and older, up to 25-pounds Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Angel F.
My mom in law got this for my baby to keep wt their house so for whenever we come over, our little girl has something to play with. She loves this saucer. We'd put her in it and she'll be playing and have her own world giving me or us a chance yo do whatever while she's occupied.
Elsa E.
I finally bought one of these with my third child, and I honestly don't know why I waited so long. She loves it! There are so many thing to interact with, all the bright colors and sounds are so much fun.
Kylie C.
I'm not ashamed to say both my daughter and I loved this. She enjoyed the colors and toys and I loved that I could put her in this to keep her busy while I got stuff done around the house. It's light weight and easy to move around the house.
Yenny R.
Hialeah, FL
This is every moms bathroom break haha my little one loves to play here and keep an eye on me while he's on it, he loves the sounds and is usually there for about 10-20 mins depending on the day but I am definitely satisfied because it gives me a break and my baby is entertained!
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
My son had this bright starts saucer & he used to like it a lot. It has different beautiful colors and it's very eye catching I purchase this at Walmart and it was decent price. I was satisfied with this purchase definitely a must if you want to keep your baby busy
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Bought this one for my niece and she adores it. It helps keep her entertained while mom is doing something as well as strenghtens her legs. The sounds and colors hold her interest for a while.
Melissa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Had this passed around in my family.Its a great bouncer!The kids loved this.Its got alot of fun for the babies.It is easy to assemble, clean and its also easy for the babies to use.
Colleen H.
Milford, VA
We had this for our son who is now almost 3 and plan to use it again with our daughter due in September. . I love that you can attach your own extra toys on there with the existing toys!
Beatriz S.
My 2 year old boy used it and now my 9 months old daughter uses it. I love this because it entertains them so much and I can actually get something's done around the house.
Laurren K.
Charleston, SC
My daughter absolutely love spending time in her little Einstein saucer. It allowed her to explore different things I stead of just sitting in a regular walker.
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
is this good for a 6 month old ?
Jesse B.
What is the age requirements for this? And where can I buy it?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
When do you put babys in these ?
Vina J.
Are these really good about helping infants?