Add a Photo

By BRIGHT STARTS
#128 in Baby Toys
Soothe your baby with a set of 3 chill and teethe teethers. These teethers are filled with water that can be chilled to help make your baby's gums feel better. The teethers come in bright colors and interesting textures that capture your baby's natural curiosity. These baby teether toys come in shapes that are easy for your baby to grasp.
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.

These offer some relief to my son when he seems to be experiencing pain from teething, I like that they are small enough for him to hold and get in his mouth easily
whit b.
whit b.

These he has also. he loved the cold feeling on his gums to soothe them
he still hasn't gotten all his teeth yet so I'll keep these handy
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.

These are nice having the different shapes and colors so baby can choose a favorite. Being able to chill them is an added bonus.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI

My daughter loves these teethers.

We like to put them in the fridge to cool them.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mattawan, Mi

These teethers have been amazing! When my daughter is sick chewing on these gives her a lot of relief. They are easy for her to hold and they stay cold for a while!
Alba F.
Alba F.
Centreville, VA

My baby really likes these it helped him a lot with the need of biting and chewing. They are small and not heavy which makes it easy to hold on to.
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Chill these in the fridge when my boy starts to have gum pain from teething. He loves them. They are great.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM

Baby loves them so much! I just put them in the refrigerator and when my baby starts to cry because of teething I go and get one and he calms down.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO

I bought these for my daughter and she is 4 months old. She likes these a lot better when they are refrigerated.
Emily L.
Emily L.

The price of the product was great, but it seemed as if they did not last very long. My son in turn ended up more frustrated than before he was using them.

Join Now