Bright Starts Chill & Teethe Teether, Assorted Colors, 3M+, 3 teethers uploaded by Whitney M.

BY BRIGHT STARTS

Soothe your baby with a set of 3 chill and teethe teethers. These teethers are filled with water that can be chilled to help make your baby's gums feel better. The teethers come in bright colors and interesting textures that capture your baby's natural curiosity. These baby teether toys come in shapes that are easy for your baby to grasp. see more...

• What are your favorite toys and teeth...My favorite teether with my so... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Walmart*
whit b.
whit b.
These he has also. he loved the cold feeling on his gums to soothe them
he still hasn't gotten all his teeth yet so I'll keep these handy
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI
My daughter loves these teethers.

We like to put them in the fridge to cool them.
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Provides some relief for teething babes. My kids check out the different shapes and colors before chomping down on these chilled tethers. Very affordable. I would recommend to other parents.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mattawan, MI
These teethers have been amazing! When my daughter is sick chewing on these gives her a lot of relief. They are easy for her to hold and they stay cold for a while!
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
These are nice having the different shapes and colors so baby can choose a favorite. Being able to chill them is an added bonus.
Alba F.
Alba F.
Centreville, VA
My baby really likes these it helped him a lot with the need of biting and chewing. They are small and not heavy which makes it easy to hold on to.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
We received these as a baby shower gift. Our son isn't quite teething so hasn't shown too much interest in these yet... But we like the different shapes and textures for him to choose from.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
These offer some relief to my son when he seems to be experiencing pain from teething, I like that they are small enough for him to hold and get in his mouth easily.
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Chill these in the fridge when my boy starts to have gum pain from teething. He loves them. They are great.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
Baby loves them so much! I just put them in the refrigerator and when my baby starts to cry because of teething I go and get one and he calms down.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
St Louis Park, MN
What are your favorite toys and teethers for babies with achy gums? We have had the Bright Starts Chill & Teethe Teether, Assorted Colors, 3M+, 3 teethers set since my first daughter was teething two years ago, but wouldn't mind adding more teethers to our achy gum arsenal! :-) Lately we have had success with things like sticks of celery and carrots!