BY BRIGHT STARTS

Bright Starts - Bounce Bounce Baby Bouncer: For a child up to 25 lbs Age range: 4 months and up Triangular, space-saving design Unique bungee jumping platform 3 height adjustment settings allow platform to grow with baby Seat spins 360 degrees for full access to toys 3 fun character toys include giraffe bead chaser, lion with tree mirror and spinning monkey panel with beads Ratcheting sun turns 360 degrees Bendy leaf stalk Link look for attaching baby's favorite toys Dimensions: 28"L x 26"W x 26"H Bouncer weighs 11 lbs Assembly required see more...

• how do your babies like this?! I've been debating! 2 Answers
  • I am looking for a good baby shower gift for my friend. W...2 Answers
  • How long as your baby played or eat in the bounce bounce4 Answers
Jen C.
norfolk va
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved hers !!! It was affordable , I got it online at Walmart and had it arrive 2 days later. My daughter loved it and would spend a lot of time in it. When she got a little older we still kept it and she would stand up and play with all the little toys on it. Very light weight and easy to move around but also very safe and sturdy. It only took about 20 min to put it together.
Leanne r.
Webb city, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is a life savor in my house. This is one of the few things my son loves. It keeps him occupied for hours. It has different activities for any infants to play with. It makes different sounds. The seat moves around easy. For the child to play with things that around the table. It's easy to keep clean and move around.
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter got his for Christmas one year when she was 6 mnths. I love that it spins all around so she could play with the toys provided. She would bounce from the bottom part. It was easy to essemble & easy to clean. This was a great gift.
Ginger H.
Concord, NH
While this is a great little entertainer my son got board with the toys on it faster then he has in any other entertainers. The toys were hard to turn or sitting somewhat out of reach. Although the price was affordable I would spend a little more money for one that would keep your babies attention for longer
Shauna C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son wasn't really into this, he liked the toys around it but I must say IT DOES NOT BOUNCE! and my son can jump and jump but it hardly moves! I do like the swivel seat so he can play with all the toys around it, I don't recommended this for the fact its suppose to be a bouncy that doesn't bounce
Charity D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loved this bouncer. He enjoyed all the toys on it and it help him learn to jump. We added additional toys to it with rings which kept it interesting for him because it was constantly changing. I would recommend this for other parents.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loved this activity center, it kept him busy play and he loved being able to be independent! It was nice for me because I know he's completely safe in it! He loved all the little activities in it especially the mirror!
Jammie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pretty okay bouncer! Bright and colorful. I used one of these through 3 kids. It held up very well! I thought it took up a lot less space then other bouncers on the market. Bright Starts - Bounce Bounce Baby
Dee N.
My baby loves this toy! I almost did not purchase it after purchasing a used one before at a local yard sale and noticing it was broken when I got back home. My little one loves being able to feel like can stand, bounce, look at himself in the mirror and play with the toys on the toy. I love that it has a variety and I have even attached more toys to it.
Sarah A.
Minden, LA
I have used this with both of my boys, however mine plays music instead of the sliding monkey thing. It's a very basic entertainer, and little ones seem to tire of the toys quickly as they age. I don't like the bungee platform, I definitely wish I had purchased an actual bouncer or something that allows the child to move instead of them just pushing down against a surface. All in all, well worth the price, however. If looking for entertainment for baby on a budget, it's great. I would not, however, say this design is space-saving, it still takes up a lot of room in the home.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How long as your baby played or eat in the bounce bounce
Jordan G.
how do your babies like this?! I've been debating!
Shaiky D.
I am looking for a good baby shower gift for my friend. Will this be a needed item ????? And how many months before a newborn can use this ???
Amelia G.
St.George
Is this a good entertaining toy ?
Gypsy N.
Chino Hills, CA
How long was your baby interested in this?