BY BRIGHT STARTS

Bright Starts - Bounce Bounce Baby Bouncer: For a child up to 25 lbs Age range: 4 months and up Triangular, space-saving design Unique bungee jumping platform 3 height adjustment settings allow platform to grow with baby Seat spins 360 degrees for full access to toys 3 fun character toys include giraffe bead chaser, lion with tree mirror and spinning monkey panel with beads Ratcheting sun turns 360 degrees Bendy leaf stalk Link look for attaching baby's favorite toys Dimensions: 28"L x 26"W x 26"H Bouncer weighs 11 lbs Assembly required see more...

• how do your babies like this?! I've been debating! 2 Answers
  • I am looking for a good baby shower gift for my friend. Will this...2 Answers
  • How long as your baby played or eat in the bounce bounce4 Answers
Vaneee ūüĆĻ.
Mega Parent Expert
My daughters grandma (her dads mom) got this for her and once she started using it she enjoyed and loved this so much. Luckily she got it for decent price at a yard sale and it came in perfect condition with only one toy missing but either way I was satisfied and my daughter was too. She loves the variety of toys on there and enjoys being able to spin around to a new one every time. Love love love!
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loved hers !!! It was affordable , I got it online at Walmart and had it arrive 2 days later. My daughter loved it and would spend a lot of time in it. When she got a little older we still kept it and she would stand up and play with all the little toys on it. Very light weight and easy to move around but also very safe and sturdy. It only took about 20 min to put it together.
Leanne C.
Mega Parent Expert
This product is a life savor in my house. This is one of the few things my son loves. It keeps him occupied for hours. It has different activities for any infants to play with. It makes different sounds. The seat moves around easy. For the child to play with things that around the table. It's easy to keep clean and move around.
Ginger H.
Concord, NH
While this is a great little entertainer my son got board with the toys on it faster then he has in any other entertainers. The toys were hard to turn or sitting somewhat out of reach. Although the price was affordable I would spend a little more money for one that would keep your babies attention for longer
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter got his for Christmas one year when she was 6 mnths. I love that it spins all around so she could play with the toys provided. She would bounce from the bottom part. It was easy to essemble & easy to clean. This was a great gift.
Charity D.
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved this bouncer. He enjoyed all the toys on it and it help him learn to jump. We added additional toys to it with rings which kept it interesting for him because it was constantly changing. I would recommend this for other parents.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
My son loved this activity center, it kept him busy play and he loved being able to be independent! It was nice for me because I know he's completely safe in it! He loved all the little activities in it especially the mirror!
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
Love the fact that it's small and it doesn't take a lot of space in my house. I purchased this when my son was about 3-4 months old and he loved it. It's small but it comes with various toys. My son was always entertained and always played with the toys . Also love the fact it has a platform in the bottom for his baby feet avoiding him to touch the dirty or cold floor .
Kaitlynn S.
Both my kids had one of these my son had a lion king one and my daughter has a Minnie Mouse one right now they both loved it ! My daughter will sit and stand all day in hers if I let her !
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
This was a fun experience to my baby when he sit by himself at 7 months, I could do anything and he was always having fun with the mirror.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
How long as your baby played or eat in the bounce bounce
Shaiky D.
I am looking for a good baby shower gift for my friend. Will this be a needed item ????? And how many months before a newborn can use this ???
Jordan G.
how do your babies like this?! I've been debating!
Amelia G.
St George, UT
Is this a good entertaining toy ?