BY BRIGHT STARTS

Bright Starts - Bounce Bounce Baby Bouncer: For a child up to 25 lbs Age range: 4 months and up Triangular, space-saving design Unique bungee jumping platform 3 height adjustment settings allow platform to grow with baby Seat spins 360 degrees for full access to toys 3 fun character toys include giraffe bead chaser, lion with tree mirror and spinning monkey panel with beads Ratcheting sun turns 360 degrees Bendy leaf stalk Link look for attaching baby's favorite toys Dimensions: 28"L x 26"W x 26"H Bouncer weighs 11 lbs Assembly required see more...

• how do your babies like this?! I've been debating! 2 Answers
  • I am looking for a good baby shower gift for my friend. Will this b...2 Answers
  • How long as your baby played or eat in the bounce bounce4 Answers
Dee N.
Dee N.
My baby loves this toy! I almost did not purchase it after purchasing a used one before at a local yard sale and noticing it was broken when I got back home. My little one loves being able to feel like can stand, bounce, look at himself in the mirror and play with the toys on the toy. I love that it has a variety and I have even attached more toys to it.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
This was the best investment with my first baby!! she loved it and so did I!! she would chew on the flower leaf and it would make a squeak sound!! this is a great bouncer in all and you can buy it a decent price from Wal-Mart!
Kaitlynn S.
Kaitlynn S.
Both my kids had one of these my son had a lion king one and my daughter has a Minnie Mouse one right now they both loved it ! My daughter will sit and stand all day in hers if I let her !
Haley G.
Haley G.
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved this. We used it almost daily for months. Lots of toys to play with and a fun, bouncey floor. We only paid about $30 from Amazon! Worth every cent for sure.
Adal A.
Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
Affordable and my baby adores it he loves the toys and the bouncer he is always on it you can find it in target I believe so
Pearl D.
Pearl D.
Love this bouncer! My son started using it at 4 months old and absolutely love it! He can play on it for over an hour!
Lilyanna A.
Lilyanna A.
My baby loves his bouncer. It was s bit hard for him to get use to it but now he loves it
Jen C.
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loved hers !!! It was affordable , I got it online at Walmart and had it arrive 2 days later. My daughter loved it and would spend a lot of time in it. When she got a little older we still kept it and she would stand up and play with all the little toys on it. Very light weight and easy to move around but also very safe and sturdy. It only took about 20 min to put it together.
Leanne C.
Leanne C.
Mega Parent Expert
This product is a life savor in my house. This is one of the few things my son loves. It keeps him occupied for hours. It has different activities for any infants to play with. It makes different sounds. The seat moves around easy. For the child to play with things that around the table. It's easy to keep clean and move around.
Ginger H.
Ginger H.
Concord, NH
While this is a great little entertainer my son got board with the toys on it faster then he has in any other entertainers. The toys were hard to turn or sitting somewhat out of reach. Although the price was affordable I would spend a little more money for one that would keep your babies attention for longer
Crushondra S.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
How long as your baby played or eat in the bounce bounce
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
how do your babies like this?! I've been debating!
Shaiky D.
Shaiky D.
I am looking for a good baby shower gift for my friend. Will this be a needed item ????? And how many months before a newborn can use this ???
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
Is this a good entertaining toy ?