BeautyBodyBody CareEminence Organic Skin Care
Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster-Serum

Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster-Serum

Reveal the look of your skin’s luminous complexion with this extra strength brightening serum and product enhancer, infused with Natural Hydroquinone Alternative and Swiss Alpine Plant Extracts. Retail Size: 1 oz / 30 ml Honorable Mention of ASCP Readers' Choice Awards: Favorite Hyperpigmentation Line, ASCP Skin Deep, 2019 Winner of Best Hyperpigmentation Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018

For anyone with oily/combo skin does this serum break you out ? Also, what is the texture like and does it make your face feel sticky?
How long did it take to notice a difference in evening tone and lightening dark spots?
Did this make anyone else break out? Tried it for the first time and got a huge zit, not sure if it was just a coincidence or the serum.
Start your review of Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster-Serum!
Product Highlights
amazing it's really moisturizing and it feels great on your skin and perfect to blend out with ur makeuoin reviews
Great product for hyper pigmentation such as age spots and acne scars, and from those related to corticosteroid therapy. It is also great for allergies. It is difficult to find in stores but Amazon has itin reviews
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I'm in love! 😍😍😍 it's worth your investment but it's pricey. It's all natural treatment.
Sandra Z.
Glendale, AZ
Works so well trust me you willl love it works so good actually works I totally recommend it
Deanna  G.
Hainesport, NJ
This product was recommended to me by an esthetician because of my acne scars. Unfortunately, I was still breaking out at the time so I should've been taking care of that rather than my scars. Maybe now that my face has calmed down, I will re-visit this product.
Peyton W.
Baldwin, GA
This is on the high end side but it's super smoothe and gentle and velvety! Not harsh at all. I really enjoy it, and a little goes a long way, so it's long lasting in both senses, product wise and use wise.
Jenna S.
Hanoverton, OH
I like this product, it was long lasting and very smooth and almost hydrating on my skin. I use it about once a week and it does great. I recommend this product but probably won't buy it again, it was a bit on the high end.
Caitlyn L.
Henderson , NC
I love this product. It is on the pricy side but definitely with it! It's very long lasting. It's not harsh on your skin, and it apply's smoothly. I defiantly recommend buying this product!! It's worth the money
Stephanie V.
Always love their products but a little to expensive for what you get. I feel their are many products out on the market that do the same and are much cheaper. This is brand is always consistent but hard to justify the price at times.
Jazmin S.
I'm in love with this it's amazing I love it I've used every drop of it and know on my second. Bottle I have dry skin and this has helped me out so so much
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This stuff is really worth the price. A little bit goes a long way. If you were looking for something in this range that'll go well with your make up, this one is definitely worth a try. You can even get sample sizes at your local Sephora!
Krystyna H.
Orlando, FL
Love this line! It is so concentrated and a little goes a long way! Definetly worth the price..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...