Bright Crystal by Versace for Women uploaded by Oksana S.Bright Crystal by Versace for Women uploaded by Maria R.

BY BRIGHT CRYSTAL

A sweet floral scent with fruity, musky accents. With scents of pomegranate, yuzu, frosted accord, peony, magnolia, lotus, plant amber, musk, and mahogany. see more...

Karah M.
This scent is so feminine, bursting with floral, fruity freshness. I fell in love with this scent. It wears very light and not musky at all. I especially like how the scent evolves as the day moves on.
Sabine M.
One of my favorite fragrances! My husband purchased this perfume for me as a Christmas gift and I love it so much. The scent is very feminine and elegant. It’s perfect to use everyday. I notice after 2 hours or so I can no longer smell it but regardless I love this scent so much I would purchase either way. It’s a must have in my perfume collection.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
This perfume is one of my favorite! I love the scent and it stays long and even after washing my clothes I can still smell the perfume. The bottle is super gorgeous and glamorous. The price it's a little high BUT it's worth it!
Mary Ann H.
Laurel, MS
This fragrance is AMAZING!! I recently purchased this from ULTA. I absolutely LOVE IT! The bottle is beautiful. The fragrance is just bright and refreshing. It's very long lasting and I received numerous compliments. I would highly recommend and will definitely keep this in my collection.
Paloma V.
Phoenix
The smell!😍 This is my personal favorite scent that I never get tired of it and it's so relaxing. I feel sexy when I wear this. It's definitely long lasting and even when I wash my clothes the scent is still there. I would buy a lifetime supply if I could.
Irene L.
This is one of my favorite perfume to wear for the spring. It smells warm and I smell like flowers. This scent makes me feel feminine and the packaging is gorgeous. The pretty pink packaging and the floral scent makes this a must have product for spring.
Renée C.
Hays, KS
I love this perfume so much! It is so fresh smelling. I will definitely be buying it again. I especially love this sent in the summer and spring. I feel like this sent would work well with any age. I love the packaging. And I that the fragrance is pink.
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
This perfume smells like #heaven! It is amazing! It's floral and citrus all together! The scent lasts for a long time which makes the price completely worth it. I will definitely buy it again and will be recommending it to others.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the smell of this perfume and having the word bright in the name fits the scent. I feel like this is more of a daytime/summery fragrance. It is light and lasts i would buy it buy my sister in law wears this
Rachel C.
Des Moines, IA
I love this scent! One of my all time favorites. It's feminine, light, classic and not at all overwhelming. I'd gotten a travel size sample from Sephora, but I'll definitely buy the full size when I run out! Great scent for spring!