BY BRIGHT AIR

BPG International Air Freshner CitrusBright Air Daisy Air Fresheners offer vibrant colors efficacious fragrances and an innovative design. Use these air fresheners shaped like daisies in offices work spaces or any other personal space as a sophisticated alternative to reeds. The included adjustable decorative stand allows easy flexible setup on a desk table counter or any surface where a fresh fragrance is desired. Stand is made of brushed metal. Each Daisy offers a long-lasting proprietary controlled release with patented technology that lasts up to 60 days. see more...

Victoria J.
P C Beach, FL
I have these in my bathrooms and it easily goes along with my decor as opposed to sticking out like the ugly old air freshners.
Brianna M.
I lOve these they smell good and they are super cute! ! They are great gifts! Super cute I recommend this
Linda B.
I absolutely love these. Daisy is my favorite and they smell good but I thought it was pricey.
Linda B.
Where do you use your daisy at? Bathroom? Kitchen?
Victoria J.
P C Beach, FL
Where do you put your air freshner?