Bridgford Ready-Dough Frozen White Loaves - 3 CT uploaded by Kristina G.

BY BRIDGFORD

Bridgford?? Ready-Dough?? Frozen White Loaves.
Easy to Bake Hot Fresh Bread, Rolls, Pizzas and more.
Recipes on Back.
0g Trans Fat Per Serving.
3 1-lb. loaves.
3 white 1-lb. loaves. see more...

Kristina G.
I usually buy dough loaves like this for baking at home in the Kroger brand, but happened to see this brand while shopping at another store recently and figured I'd give it a try. so glad I did! this rises much faster than my previous brand, and baked up beautifully.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
Aahhh, this is just about the best bread ever! We always buy this bread when we're having large family dinners (Easter, Thanksgiving, ect). It's so soft and delicious; everyone loves it! It rises very nice and cooks up so easily and quickly! I wish I could post a picture for you!
Michaela C.
I buy Bridgford ready dough at least once a year for making monkey bread, and always use the leftover loaves for regular sandwich bread.  It's great to have on hand, tastes good, and is cheap!  Bonus: baking the loaves will make your house smell amazing.
Elena V.
Redlands, CA
This bread is amazing very easy to make and so much fun to make as a family. Definitely recommend to anyone!