BY BRIDGFORD

Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought two cartons of these sausages and I wish I had bought more. They store well, and are individually packaged so that they stay fresh for a long, long time. The package is a little hard to open by tearing with your hands, but that is a plus in my opinion because that means they are packaged well. The taste is slightly hot, not overbearing, and they go sooooo good with beer or soda drinks.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Like pickled? Like hot? This is for you. Pick one up at the grocery store or the Gas Station. Could bed hotter but are great!
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Love these hot pickled sausages. They aren't too hot but have a good pickly taste to them. Definitely recommend trying these!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
This snack is so awesome! I love the spicy taste and it's also a cheap snack as well. I will definitely buy this again
Lana C.
Devine, TX
I love these. They have a great taste and a little spicy. When I can find these I buy
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I love hot pickled sausages! Their yummy but never as hot as I would expect.