Bridgford Cinnamon Pull-Apart Monkey Bread uploaded by Lacey L.Bridgford Cinnamon Pull-Apart Monkey Bread uploaded by Margret S.

BY BRIDGFORD

Bridgford?? Cinnamon Pull-Apart Monkey Bread???.
Great Microwaved!
Just Heat & Serve.
Great for Breakfast & Snacks Any time of day!
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this monkey bread!!! So sweet & cinnamon. Very easy to cook, just pop in the oven or microwave. Just pull it apart & eat them up. Great for a quick breakfast. Great price. Find them at most grocery stores.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Foodie Expert
Not the brand I got of monkey bread. But it's so delicious. I bought a kit with all the ingredients in the box! I made them in the crockpot and they turned out so good
JJ E.
Foodie Expert
Made this to go along with a big breakfast this morning and it's still my favorite! I made bacon, eggs, pancakes and sausage too. Out of all of this things you could smell the Monkey Bread the most . It is truly its own little heaven and I love visiting. There is so much flavor and the bread is so soft and fluffy but dense at the same time. The sugar on the bottom will start to crystallize with the delicious sauce of left to cook a few mins longer and I love it that way. There is so much sauce and one could easily get lost in the moment eating this and not want to share. Definitely a A++ treat . I even cook it when I have a sweet tooth late at night and the whole house smells edible.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Love, love love it!! I always add more corn syrup and brown sugar before I bake it, to add more gooey goodness. But, it is always delicious and they offer smaller sized portions now, if you dont want to be a pig. Great flavor and always qood quality.
Paige F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
These are great, they are good for anytime of the day. They pull apart really well. But if you leave it out to long it will become very HARD and not good. But tastes sooooo good!
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved these cinnamon pull-apart monkey bread they are so good and they even more when they out the oven. i buy them at the supermarket
Melissa M.
So moist, full of cinnamon flavor. Bought at Walmart. Beyond worth the price. Far from healthy
Nancy P.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Mmmm it so good monkey bread. every time i go the store i get it.for everybod
y in the house.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This monkey bread is good but It could be better if you know what I mean. in other words I like it but I wouldn't eat it often.
Lacey L.
Foodie Expert
This is AMAZING! I came across it in the store and never heard of it and actually scared it to see reviews from influensters and boy where they right! This is so yummy and cheap! You pop it on the microwave and you have one impressive desert or snack lol!!! I just wish it came with icing!