Bridge to Terabithia uploaded by Bryesha ..

BY GABOR CSUPO

From the producers of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and mind of author Katherine Paterson comes a rousing fantasy adventure about family, friendship, and the wondrous power of imagination. A perpetual outsider both at home and at school, Jess Aarons (Josh Hutcherson) just never seems to fit in no matter how hard he tries. When his goal to become the fastest runner in middle school is unexpectedly thwarted by newly arrived classmate Leslie Burke (AnnaSophia Robb), who enters in an "all boys" race and leaves her competitors in the dust, Jess soon strikes up a friendship with the imaginative outsider. Their bond is soon cemented thanks to Leslie's love for storytelling and Jess' skill as an artist, and the two lonely kids create a secret kingdom called Terabithia that is only accessible by swinging over a stream on a nearby rope. Though Jess and Leslie may be considered outcasts by their classmates, their adventures in Terabithia find the pair doing battle against the dreaded Dark Master and his malevolent creatures while plotting revenge against the schoolyard bullies. Now, thanks to his adventures in Terabithia and his friendship with Leslie, Jess finally finds the confidence needed to stand tall and be himself.

Lauryn M.
Although this book dragged subjects on too much, it was very cute. In the book these kids have their own makebelieve place in the woods. I thought this book was so precious and I got kind of attached to the characters which led to some disappointment in the end of the book
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Not the best acting, but it jump started both of the young stars careers. I do like that they followed the book extremely well and it is a perfect companion to the book for the 5-6th graders who have to read it for class. It's definitely a sad story but such a great movie. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much watching this movie as a kid, because it's being main actors were young kids, with minimum acting experience at that time.
Zoe G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Growing up I had seen the movie and did not really remember it. I suggest reading the book instead. The kids in the movie seem awkward and a lot of the good scenes are cut out or shorted. Maybe watch, but a better read.
Kimberly L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's a pretty good adaptation of the children's book. Plus it has Alexis Bledel before she became famous for Rory Gilmore. The movie has a great story and lessons to go with it. Definitely worth the watch.
Nicole C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE WITH ALL OF MY HEART LIKE OMG LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. IF U HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS MOVIE U NEED TO WATCH IT. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT AND CRY YOU WILL END UP LOVING THIS MOVIE
Kayla K.
Richlands, NC
Even at 21y old I still tear up when I read this book or watch the movie. It's such a heartfelt story. The actors in the movie all did a great job. It fit so well together.
Sarah H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of the books that helped me fall in love with reading! I did not like the movie at all as it did not match the pictures my imagination conjured up while reading it. It is a fantastic book to stir up a kid's imagination!
Emily B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is such a great an amazing movie. It grips your heart and opens your eyes to a whole new world. The characters are easy to fall in love with. I just adore this movie.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
The story is well done. I have not read the book. I have only seen the movie. It is a very imaginative movie.. The kids of all ages should love it..but it also has a very sad part too.. I do not want to blow the story though..
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie was just so sad it's definitely not for younger children or people who like happy endings because this movie made my kids and me cry I prefer happier endings
Amanda W.
S Portland, ME
Which did you prefer the book or the movie?
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Was I the only one that thought this movie was just way too sad?
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who was your favorite character?