Bridesmaids (Unrated) uploaded by Krista c.

BY PAUL FEIG

“Gut-bustingly funny. Bridesmaids gets an A!!!” (Owen Gleiberman, Entertainment Weekly) From the producer of Superbad, Knocked Up and The 40-Year-Old Virgin comes the breakout comedy critics are calling “brazenly hysterical!” (Alynda Wheat, People) Thirty-something Annie (Kristen Wiig) has hit a rough patch but finds her life turned completely upside down when she takes on the Maid of Honor role in her best friend Lillian’s (Maya Rudolph) wedding. In way over her head but determined to succeed, Annie leads a hilarious hodgepodge of bridesmaids (Rose Byrne, Melissa McCarthy, Wendi McLendon-Covey and Ellie Kemper) on a wild ride down the road to the big event. Bridesmaids Unrated is a must-own comedy packed with hilarious and outrageous footage not seen in theaters!

Bridesmaids (Unrated)

Start your review of Bridesmaids (Unrated)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "!I was cracking up a lot funny movies are my favorite!My husband found it boring though lol" in 9 reviews
  • "Very funny laughter my butt off it is deff a chick flick and a must see really good for a girls night in fix some drinks an pop a movie in " in 6 reviews
  • "However after watching it with my best friends, I can never get tired of this movie." in 5 reviews
  • "This is one of the funniest movies I have watched..Melissa McCarthy is hilarious in it and so is Maya Rudolph this is a movie that you can watch many times and still laugh at it...I Love this Movie!!" in 5 reviews
  • "Bridesmaids is a great movie, the acting, the comedy, the entire plot is just fantastic." in 5 reviews
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Bridesmaids is a movie I could watch over and over again. It is hilariously clever and unpredictable! The cast is brilliant and so funny and they work perfect together. Whenever I need a pick me up, I watch Bridesmaids and I am always cheered up.
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Most movies don’t usually make me laugh out loud but this was one that did. Kristen Wigg is awesome and I can totally relate to her character. It’s about two girls that have been best friends since childhood. One of them is getting married and she starts spending all her time with a new “richer” friend while planning the wedding. Melissa McCarthy is in this too. Seriously funny! My favorite scene is when the group of “bridesmaids” go out to eat then to try on dresses. It had me rolling. Check it out next time you’re looking for something funny to watchUniversal Bridesmaids Dvd/blu Ray/dc Combo Pack [eng Sdh/span/fren/ws/2discs]
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I love this movie, I have seen it about 2 million  times and it's always as best as the first time.  This movie is a little over 2 hours long, but doesn't feel like it when you are watching it, the movie carries really well from one scene to the next and is super funny.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Kristin, Maya, Megan...I mean come on, the star power in this movie should alone be enough to convince somebody to watch it. It was amazing to see an almost all female cast create a movie that killed it in the box office. While the story isn't the BEST ever, it's written hilariously and the acting is on point.
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
This movie was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!! I laughed the whole entire movie. I love the women from Saturday Night Live. This is when Melissa McCarthy really started to break through and since this movie I've loved her. Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph are my favorite pair.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
Its a must see film ive watched it more than a couple of times, it is hilarious yet the movie has a heart. It heals some wounds, restores some hurt feelings, confesses some secrets, and in general, ends happily. Not to mention the cast consist of some pretty funny female comedians.
Bianca M.
Absolutely hilarious. The type of movie you can actually watch over and over and still find hilarious. It's easy to relate too which I think makes it funnier.  It's not just a funny chick flick - guys find this hilarious as well. Definitely a must see!
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Want hilarious you got it it's unbelievable funny not 1 for the kids but a great 1 to watch with your girlfriends (my husband even endured watching it with me and found him laughing all the way thru) you can't stop laughing it's a great cast together yo to crazy stuff just try not to pee in your pants with laughter
Danielle T.
Antioch, IL
By far one of my favorite movies of all time. I couldn't stop from laughing. It is definitely a movie that makes your stomach and cheeks hurt when watching it from laughing and smiling so hard. The actresses picked to portray the roles do the best job, the cast is wonderful.
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Bridesmaids it’s a comedy/chick flick movie! It’s about a single woman whose own life is a mess, but when she learns that her lifelong best friend is engaged, she has no choice but to serve as the maid of honor. Its a good movie to watch with your girl friends or just by yourself lol
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite scene in this movie?
Alisha B.
Paintsville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do things like this really happen?! Lol
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.