“Gut-bustingly funny. Bridesmaids gets an A!!!” (Owen Gleiberman, Entertainment Weekly) From the producer of Superbad, Knocked Up and The 40-Year-Old Virgin comes the breakout comedy critics are calling “brazenly hysterical!” (Alynda Wheat, People) Thirty-something Annie (Kristen Wiig) has hit a rough patch but finds her life turned completely upside down when she takes on the Maid of Honor role in her best friend Lillian’s (Maya Rudolph) wedding. In way over her head but determined to succeed, Annie leads a hilarious hodgepodge of bridesmaids (Rose Byrne, Melissa McCarthy, Wendi McLendon-Covey and Ellie Kemper) on a wild ride down the road to the big event.see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "Wasn't a fan the first time I saw it (peak popularity - it was over hyped), however, I've seen it 3-4 times since and I like it more and more every time." in 16 reviews
- "Honestly one of my favorite movies I've seen I think it's honestly hilarious Melissa McCarthy is funny as hell and Kristen wig I mean honestly she's on Saturday Night Live so you can only imagine how funny she is!" in 16 reviews
- "At first, I was hesitant to go see this because I thought that it was going to be another typical chick flick (I'm not a fan) with the few only funny parts in the trailer, but I decided to give it a shot." in 15 reviews
- "It makes me laugh out loud no matter how many times I watch it, which is an amazing feat because there aren't many movies that can do that." in 13 reviews
- "One of the funniest movies I've watched in a long time and will watch over and over again!" in 10 reviews
I thought it was absolutely hilarious. However, it would have been just as great without the F-word and C-word. The F-word was used again and again, and again...ridiculous. The opening scene made me very uncomfortable and that doesn't happen very often.
It is crude but absolutely hysterical. The first time I watched this movie I had tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard, The part where the ladies are in the dress shop + where she punches the cookie cake were two of the funniest scenes i've ever watched, This movie always makes me smile when I'm in a bad mood. It made me a forever fan of Kristin Wiig.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos