Bridesmaids uploaded by crystal a.Bridesmaids uploaded by Cornelia P.

BY PAUL FEIG

“Gut-bustingly funny. Bridesmaids gets an A!!!” (Owen Gleiberman, Entertainment Weekly) From the producer of Superbad, Knocked Up and The 40-Year-Old Virgin comes the breakout comedy critics are calling “brazenly hysterical!” (Alynda Wheat, People) Thirty-something Annie (Kristen Wiig) has hit a rough patch but finds her life turned completely upside down when she takes on the Maid of Honor role in her best friend Lillian’s (Maya Rudolph) wedding. In way over her head but determined to succeed, Annie leads a hilarious hodgepodge of bridesmaids (Rose Byrne, Melissa McCarthy, Wendi McLendon-Covey and Ellie Kemper) on a wild ride down the road to the big event.

• Who has seen this movie and loves it?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else think this is Kristen Wiig's best perfor...3 Answers
  • Is this not the funniest movie? 5 Answers
Bridesmaids

Start your review of Bridesmaids!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Honestly one of my favorite movies I've seen I think it's honestly hilarious Melissa McCarthy is funny as hell and Kristen wig I mean honestly she's on Saturday Night Live so you can only imagine how funny she is!" in 16 reviews
  • "Wasn't a fan the first time I saw it (peak popularity - it was over hyped), however, I've seen it 3-4 times since and I like it more and more every time." in 16 reviews
  • "At first, I was hesitant to go see this because I thought that it was going to be another typical chick flick (I'm not a fan) with the few only funny parts in the trailer, but I decided to give it a shot." in 15 reviews
  • "It makes me laugh out loud no matter how many times I watch it, which is an amazing feat because there aren't many movies that can do that." in 13 reviews
  • "One of the funniest movies I've watched in a long time and will watch over and over again!" in 10 reviews
Gina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this hilarious movie. The characters are all very charming funny in their own ways. It’s just a very ridiculous and humorous film. There so many good one liners. I’ve watched this movie so many times and would highly recommend watching it.
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
No matter how many times you watch this movie it will make you laugh. The cast is hilarious, the dialogue and jokes are gold, and the story is unique and entertaining. Watch this movie if you want to laugh until you cry
Laurie H.
If I had to watch one movie for the rest of my life, Bridesmaids would have to be it. I can't even count the number of times I've seen this movie and I still laugh so hard my stomach hurts... every time! I am always quoting this movie in conversation with my friends because the one-liners are great!
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of those movies that make you laugh no matter how many times you've seen it. Awesome acting. Very funny. Great characters. This movie never gets old. Definitely a must watch.
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I seen this movie in theaters when it first came out. I think it's very hilarious and all the actors do a great job in playing their roles. It's a great movie that I'm sure alot of females can relate to on a big level.
Michaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is so funny that I actually bought it on DVD - totally worth watching more than once.  It's a good girl's night movie, but it's funny enough that my husband even likes it.  If you haven't seen it yet, you definitely should!  Great Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph movie.
Megan G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my lord, this movie is HYSTERICAL. The casting is perfection. It's so hilarious, I laugh all the way through this thing. It's lighthearted and funny, but also sweet and touching at times. The characters are just so hysterical in their own ways.
Inna K.
san diego
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When this first cake out it was ahead of its time. An all female comedy cast that delivered and then some! It’s pretty raunchy but hilarious and it never gets old. I love Kristen Wiig, she’s great in everything she does.
Lynn B.
1,046 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was funny with the known actors. I started watching it on tv and have seen it a few times. It’s about friendship and their relationship. It had a happy ending, as expected.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Favorite comedy to come out thus far. Kristen Wiig is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS. The cast is seriously perfect, and it's the funniest chick flick out there! Kristen's character hits a rough patch in her life, she hooks up with this jerk who makes her feel like crap about herself, and struggles when she finds a guy who actually likes her (she doesn't know how to handle it). She's also a bridesmaid in her best friends wedding but feels less than because another bridesmaid is rich and goes all out (which she can't). There's tons of twists and hilarious things that happen. I watch this movie ALL THE TIME.
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
Who has seen this movie and loves it?
Rachel s.
North Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Favorite quote from the movie?
Patricia K.
Who doesn't love bridesmaids?
Amanda G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Who doesn't love this movie?

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.