BY BRIDES #22 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Fashion news, readers' surveys, and advice from the experts help women prepare for the wedding of their dreams in each issue of Bride's Magazine. The magazine also includes lots of other information of interest to engaged couples and newlyweds, including articles on travel, food, entertaining, health and beauty, fitness, and furnishing and decorating your home. Bride's magazine will inform you of the latest trends in wedding ceremonies, point out romantic honeymoon getaways, reveal men's sexual fantasies, and more! see more...

• Do they have different weddings in this book like (cultural, vint...2 Answers
  • Is there actually helpful advice in this magazine or is it all ju...19 Answers
  • is the price worth the magazine? 1 Answers
Brides Magazine
  • "This magazine has some great ideas and information, but I am more privy to The Knot because I think it has a lot more creative ideas." in 35 reviews
  • "This magazine is amazing it's full of many ideas been amazing products, even though I'm not getting married anytime soon I save and jot down ideas for when the day does come" in 18 reviews
  • "I just got engaged about half a year ago and decided I wanted to start looking at wedding planning ideas and dresses." in 13 reviews
  • "I seriously recommend any bride getting ready or in the midst of planning their big day to splurge and buy this magazine!" in 12 reviews
  • "Any bridal magazines, especially this one, are extremely fun to look at and also very helpful with current trends!" in 8 reviews
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Like most magazines, over 95% of this is ads and the ads are for dresses (75% of the magazine) and honeymoons (20%), which is great but once you have chosen your dress and honeymoon there isn't much left to look at! Each magazine gives you the exact same checklist and timeline for the wedding so you really only need to see it once. My favorite part of the magazine was the last page where you were given a little list of such things as best new dance songs, wedding traditions in different cultures or new DIY ideas. And every magazine would have a couple of pages (literally) that you could apply to your wedding. If you are in the market for a dress, get a book that just has dresses in it (the knot magazine usually has one 2-3 times a year I believe). This magazine honestly isn't worth a subscription and buying it once at the store is about all you need!
Zenaya F.
Ottumwa
This magazine has so many advise articles and inspiration for planning a wedding all in one place. It gives so much onsite into situations you may encounter while planning a wedding and how to handle them.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I receive Brides magazine each month. They show different styles of bridal dresses, destination honeymoons, and tips and tricks for the best wedding planning. I tear out my favorite pages and stick them in my wedding binder. Great magazine! The only thing I don’t like, is that many of th advertisements are the same each month.
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
Ive been buying bridal magazines since high school and Brides is my go to for quality content for a great price. Its' competitors run the same styles and information at double the price so I would highly suggest if you're going to do a subscription to any bridal magazines that you do Brides.
crystal j.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
Yolanda S.
Waco
Bookworm Expert Level 1
WOW I'M SO GLAD THEY HAVE THIS WONDERFUL MAGAZINE FOR BRIDE'S IT'S A GREAT TOOL TO HELP YOU AND YOU GROOM TO BE PLAN YOUR WEDDING CAUSE SOME TIME WE CAN'T AFFORD A WEDDING PLANNER. AND BESIDE I WANT TO PLAN MY ON WEDDING AND IT'S MY SPECIAL DAY AND THIS MAGAZINE GIVE ME A PLAN THAT CAN SAVE ON ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY WONDERFUL IDEAL AND HOW TOO MAKE YOUR ON CENTER PIECES AND ECT. LOVE THE BRIDES MAGAZINES
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Bookworm Expert Level 1
There's such a large emphasis on wedding dresses. The magazine is pretty much just pictures of dresses. I subscribed to 2 wedding magazines and they're both really disappointing. I will say that the wedding dresses featured in the magazine are very nice.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Even thought I have been married for nearly 20 years. I never celebrated a wedding and I want to celebratr my 25yrs and want to do a wedding to renew my vows, so I have a subscription and I take ideas for next wedding
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
A magazine filled with truly great ideas! It offers things for every single budget and was my favorite bridal magazine subscription. I had it for 2 years while planning and got many great ideas. A must have for any future bride.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I cannot tell you how many years I have dreamed about finally buying a brides magazine and then how disappointed I was when I bought my first one. I never thought it to be right to purchase one and not be engaged so I waited until finally the day came that I got proposed to. Literally the next day I went out and bought so many brides magazines. I thought it was a right of passage. Little did I realize that 99.9% of the magazine was going to be useless ads. I understand that this is how most brides get their inspiration but you can only have so many ads of the same thing before you no longer are looking at something unique. And every new issue has the same old ad in it. I wish there were more stories and more ideas rather than buy this and buy that ads.
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
Does this magazine give you a good amount of ideas for wedding things that you can do your self?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
How helpful Is this magazine for a Bride on a budget?
Sonia H.
Do you keep your magazines or recycle them?
Andrea C.
Arcata, CA
Is there actually helpful advice in this magazine or is it all just really staged and phony?
Cori S.
How much does it cost? Any DIY stuff?