BY BRIDES #25 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Fashion news, readers' surveys, and advice from the experts help women prepare for the wedding of their dreams in each issue of Bride's Magazine. The magazine also includes lots of other information of interest to engaged couples and newlyweds, including articles on travel, food, entertaining, health and beauty, fitness, and furnishing and decorating your home. Bride's magazine will inform you of the latest trends in wedding ceremonies, point out romantic honeymoon getaways, reveal men's sexual fantasies, and more! see more...

• Do they have different weddings in this book like (cultural, vint...2 Answers
  • Is there actually helpful advice in this magazine or is it all ju...19 Answers
  • is the price worth the magazine? 1 Answers
Brides Magazine
  • "This magazine has some great ideas and information, but I am more privy to The Knot because I think it has a lot more creative ideas." in 35 reviews
  • "This magazine is amazing it's full of many ideas been amazing products, even though I'm not getting married anytime soon I save and jot down ideas for when the day does come" in 18 reviews
  • "I just got engaged about half a year ago and decided I wanted to start looking at wedding planning ideas and dresses." in 13 reviews
  • "I seriously recommend any bride getting ready or in the midst of planning their big day to splurge and buy this magazine!" in 12 reviews
  • "Any bridal magazines, especially this one, are extremely fun to look at and also very helpful with current trends!" in 8 reviews
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
All brides as soon as they get engaged or a year before their actual wedding day should subscribe to this magazine. They always help in finding deals, cutting corners, great ideas and helpful information for the bride to be. It also provides you with information to help you deal with the stress of planning your day or dealing with the bridesmaids who can either make your wedding day amazing or wish you eloped ! (haha)
Alyssa C.
I have been subscribing to Brides for about five years now. I started when I was in high school and have always loved the creative fashion and party-planning tips. I have used many of them for graduation parties, get-togethers, and friends' weddings. I would highly recommend for the bride or future bride!
Michael L.
Lancaster, PA
Great resource for ideas when planning our wedding. My wife and I subscribed a year prior to the wedding and even had a few gifted. Enjoyed having the paper versions to be able to rip pages out to use in our planning book. Would definitely recommend this to everyone planning a wedding!
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I received this subscription as soon as I got engaged (still have no idea who got it for me though!). I love all of the great ideas, themes and advice they give for that special day. I'm definitely putting some of their concepts into my wedding, with my own spin. Great read!
Megan J.
Bookworm Expert
I dislike this magazine. I stopped subscribing as soon as my service was over. There isn't much advice in it and it has mostly overpriced ideas inside. About half of the magazine is ads for wedding dresses - that is probably the most helpful part of the entire magazine.
Amanda L.
Woodstock, GA
I have really enjoyed getting this magazine while being engaged. I enjoy getting ideas off Pinterest but, I do not always have service so it is nice to gave this to look at during those times. I love looking and dreaming of my upcoming wedding!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
A magazine filled with truly great ideas! It offers things for every single budget and was my favorite bridal magazine subscription. I had it for 2 years while planning and got many great ideas. A must have for any future bride.
Melissa R.
When I first got engaged i got so many wedding magazines its something i always wanted to do so that was my first step and they gave really good ideas and this one was probably one of my favorites just bc it had so much info
Veronica G.
la puente, CA
Great to have when you work in a office! Something to keep you busy and occupied! Not just thank you get inspired, with make up, fashion, pictures and food! A must have where ever you go! Even when you fly!
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
I use to get these magazines all the time! So beautiful and what every girl wishes on, to pick out her dream dress and what she could see herself wearing! Such magazine altogether and beautiful dresses!
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
Does this magazine give you a good amount of ideas for wedding things that you can do your self?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
How helpful Is this magazine for a Bride on a budget?
Sonia H.
Do you keep your magazines or recycle them?
Andrea C.
Arcata, CA
Is there actually helpful advice in this magazine or is it all just really staged and phony?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What are your favorite things to look at in the magazine?